Latest Updated (10th December 2016); AICTE GPAT 2017 Download Application/ Notification/ Admit Card/ Syllabus at www.aicte-gpat.in
AICTE GPAT 2017 Notification
AICTE stands for All India Council for Technical Education which has released an AICTE GPAT Notification 2017 through online mode. Candidates who are looking for the notification/ application form then read this full article and download the forms at www.aicte-gpat.in. Candidates who want to take admission in Pharmacy Course they should need to apply for this examination through online mode before 10 December 2016.
The GPAT is also known as Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test which is a National Level Exam conducts every year to selecting the eligible and deserving candidates for admission into the Master’s (M.Pharm) program. The GPAT is organized by the AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education). Every year lots of eligible candidates appeared in this examination and competition level is very high of this exam. So guys prepared you according to the appropriate syllabus.
www.aicte-gpat.in Registration 2017
|Name of the Conducting Authority||AICT (All India Council for Technical Education)|
|Name of the Examination||GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test)|
|Type of the Exam||PG Entrance Exam|
|Examination Category||National Level|
GPAT 2017 Exam Date
|Online Registration Start Date||10 October 2016|
|Online registration Closing Date||10 December 2016|
|GPAT Exam Date||28 January 2017/ 29 January 2017 (Reserved Day)|
|GPAT Admit Card Date||15th January 2017|
|Result Release date||Update Soon|
GPAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have qualified High School/ Intermediate Class from an authorized Institution/ Board.
- Aspirants must also possess the Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree from a recognized university/ Institution.
- Those candidates are in the last year of their graduation they can also apply for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2017.
GPAT 2017 Application Fee
- The application fee is Rs. 1400/- for general category candidates and Rs 700/- for Reserved category aspirants.
- Aspirants can submit the application fee through the online process using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or via SBI Bank Challan.
GPAT 2017 Syllabus
The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Syllabus is mentioned below. Candidates can download the GPAT 2017 Syllabus pdf from the official website.
|Topics Name||Detailed Syllabus|
|Pharmaceutics Syllabus||1. Physical Pharmacy|
2. Introduction to Dispensing and Community Pharmacy
4. The Importance of unit operations in manufacturing
5. Microbiology In Pharmacy
6. Dosages Forms, designing & evaluation
7. Pharmaceutical jurisprudence & Ethics
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry Syllabus|
|1. Medicinal Chemistry|
2. Physical Chemistry and its importance in pharmacy
4. Inorganic Pharmaceutical & medicinal chemistry
5. Pharmaceutical Analysis
6. Organic Chemistry and its importance in pharmacy
2. Basic Concepts of Pharmacotherapy
3. Pathophysiology of Common Diseases
4. Fundamentals of general pharmacology
2. Glycoside Containing Drugs
3. Sources of Drugs
4. Studies of Traditional Drugs
5. Volatile Oils
6. Alkaloid Containing Drugs
4. Applications of plant tissue culture in pharmacognosy
5. The role of plant-based drugs on the National economy
6. General Techniques of Biosynthetic Studies
7. Marine pharmacognosy
8. Basic Metabolic Pathways/Biogenesis
AICTE GPAT Admit Card 2017
The GPAT Exam will be conducted on 28 January 2017/ 29 January 2017 and GPAT Admit Card 2017 will be released on 15th January 2017. The admit card will not be sent to the candidates address it will be released through online mode only. Candidates should download the hall ticket and attend the examination on the prescribed date and time.
The AICTE GPAT Admit Card 2017 will provide you lots of details such as Exam Date & Timing, Course Name, Exam Name, Conducting Authority Name, Applicant Name, Roll Number, Registration Number, etc. Those candidates will not have the admit card on the examination day they will not be permissible to attend the examination.
How to submit the AICTE GPAT Application 2017
- Go to the conducting authority official website.
- Take a look at the eligibility criteria and if you are eligible then fill up the application form with the appropriate details.
- Now pay the application fee and upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Take the hard copy of the duly filled application form and click on the submit button.
|AICTE GPAT 2017 Notification||Download Now|
|AICTE GPAT Application 2017||Download Now|
|GPAT 2017 Syllabus||Download Now|
|Application Details||Download Now|