Latest Update (06th February 2017): APPSC Notification 2017 Apply online for 1055 Panchayat Secretary Vacancies at www.psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017
- 1 Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017
- 2 www.psc.ap.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 3 APPSC Panchayat Secretary Vacancy 2017 Details
- 4 Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Key Dates For APPSC Panchayat Secretary Grade IV Recruitment 2017
- 6 Way to Apply for the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017
- 7 Official website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Hey Guys, are you seeking for the APPSC Vacancy 2017? Here, we are going to share all the details regarding the APPSC Recruitment 2017. Applicants who are desperately seeking for the job in the APPSC Department read the full article very carefully. Here, in this article, we write each and every detail regarding the employment notification in the below section & students can apply online at the main portal of the department i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in.
www.psc.ap.gov.in Recruitment 2017 Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission releases an employment notification for recruit eligible and talented applicants in the APPSC Department. APPSC invited online applications forms from the eligible applicants. All the Job finders who are seeking for APPSC Latest Notifications may apply for this APPSC Panchayat Secretary Notification 2017 through online mode before the last date i.e. 30th January 2017. For more details, go to the official website of APPSC.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Vacancy 2017 Details
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Information About||APPSC Recruitment 2017|
|No. of Vacancies Available||1055|
|Name of the Post||Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) Post|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Category of Article||Recruitment/ Notification 2017|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
You can check all the details regarding the APPSC Recruitment 2017 from the below section in which we mentioned Academic Qualification, Age Limitation, Application Form Fees, Selection Procedure, Salary Scale etc.
Academic Qualification: Applicants must have completed the Degree from any recognized University in India established by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Age Limitation as on 1st July 2016: Applicants’ Age Limitation Should be between 18 to 42 Years. Age Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Government Norms.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination and personal interview.
Application Form Fees:
- For SC, ST, BC, PH and Ex-Service Men Category Candidates Application Form Fee is – Rs.80/-
- For All Other Category Candidates Application Form Fee is – Rs.250/-
Salary Scale: Selected candidates will get handsome amount of salary i.e. Rs.16,400- 49,870/- per month.
Key Dates For APPSC Panchayat Secretary Grade IV Recruitment 2017
- Commence Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 31st December 2016
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 30th January 2017
- Date of Written Exam: February/March 2017
Way to Apply for the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017
All the candidates should apply for the vacant posts in the APPSC Department if you meet all the eligibility criteria of APSSC Recruitment 2017. Here we mentioned some easy steps for your convenience which will help you in applying for the vacant posts in the department.
- Firstly open the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Official Website i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in.
- Now, click on the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017 official advertisement & open the notification in the next web page.
- Now, applicants must read the given Instructions very attentively from the official advertisement before apply for the various vacant posts.
- After that, candidates can fill the application form with correct details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the credentials & upload the recent photograph and the signature with the form.
- Now, enter on the submit tab and submit the application form with correct details.
- Take the printout copy of the registration form and keep the form safely for future reference.
Here, we mentioned every little bit of detail regarding the APPSC Recruitment 2017 in the above description of the article. All the eligible and talented contenders should apply for the empty posts from the official site of the department. If any participant faces a problem while applying for the posts can comment in the comment box at the end of the article we will revert you as soon as possible.