AP EDCET Result
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam will soon declare the AP EDCET Result 2020. Candidates who had participated in the written examination then they must read this given editorial very carefully and then download the scorecard from the official portal of the department that is www.sche.ap.gov.in. Aspirants who want to check their performance, they need to reach the official web portal and enter specific and important details on the result page. For more details, please scroll down the entire page and read all the details very attentively.
AP EDCET Exam Result 2020 Information
|Name of the Organization –||Andhra University, Visakhapatnam|
|Information Regarding –||AP EDCET Result 2020|
|Name of the Course –||Bachelor of Education Regular Course|
|Mode of Result –||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application Form –||13th March 2020|
|Commencement of Submission of AP EDCET Online application forms –||14th March 2020|
|Last date for submission of online AP EDCET applications without late fee –||24th April 2020|
|Last date for submission of online AP EDCET Registrations with late fee of Rs. 500/-||27th April 2020|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate –||28th April 2020 to 30th April 2020 (Tuesday to Thursday)|
|Downloading of AP EDCET Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/edcet||04th May 2020 onwards (Monday)|
|Date of AP Ed.CET – 2020 Examination||09th May 2020 (Saturday)|
|Time of AP EDCET Examination||11.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
|Declaration of AP EDCET Preliminary Key||17th May 2020 (Sunday)|
|Last Date for receiving of AP EDCET objections on Preliminary Key||20th May 2020 (Wednesday)|
|Declaration of AP EDCET Results||27th May 2020 (Wednesday)|
Way to check the AP EDCET Result 2020
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the department that is www.sche.ap.gov.in.
- Then you have to search for the AP EDCET Exam Result 2020 and download it.
- Read all the given information properly.
- Now you have to enter the name, 10 digit application no. and date of birth.
- After that, you have to fill all the asked information in the blank space.
- After filling the entries, the result page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your verification code and recheck all the asked details.
- Hit the submit tab button and submit all the entered details.
- Now, the aspirants can check their performance.
- At last, you have to take a print out of your scorecard as it will be needed in the further rounds.
Official Website: www.sche.ap.gov.in