AP LAWCET Application Form
Sri Krishnadevaraya University has released the AP LAWCET Notification 2020 on its official website. The department is going to organize the Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test 2020 for the aspirants who want to take admission in Law Course. Interested and eligible applicants can apply online for AP LAWCET Application Form 2020 from the official website of the department on or before the last date which is 20th May 2020.
AP LAWCET Registration Form 2020 Details
|Name of the Conducting Authority –||Sri Krishnadevaraya University|
|Information Regarding –||AP LAWCET Application Form 2020|
|Name of the Course –||Law courses (3 years & 5 year LLB)|
|Mode of Application –||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application form –||11th March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application form –||20th May 2020|
|Category of Article –||Application form|
AP LAWCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- The entrance test for AP LAWCET 2020 is the online mode.
- Candidate needs to finish off all 120 Objective Type Questions of 120 marks.
- The duration of the Exam will be 120 Minutes.
- There are four options for every question.
- The question paper will appear in two different languages such as Telugu and English,
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded and on the contrary, the unanswered or multiple answers will lead to no mark at all.
- There will be no negative marking.
AP LAWCET Online Form 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th Class & Graduate degree with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board or institutions.
Application Fees: For General and OBC category candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs 750/- and the SC/ST category candidates they must have to pay application fees of Rs 500/-.
STEP – 1Fee Payment
STEP – 2Know Your Payment Status
STEP – 4Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)
Official Website: www.sche.ap.gov.in