Latest Updated (24th October 2016): Andhra Pradesh Police Vacancies 2016 Apply for 707 Posts at www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in
AP Police Recruitment 2016
The online application forms are invited from the eligible and talented candidates by the State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Andhra Pradesh. There are various vacancies are available in which suitable candidates will be hired. Candidates can apply for the AP Police Recruitment 2016 by sending the online application form before 24-10-2016. Apply Online before the closing at www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in
There are 707 posts are available including SCT (Stipendiary Cadet Trainee), SI (Sub Inspector), RSI (Reserve Sub Inspector), Deputy Jailor, Assistant Matron, etc. The selected candidates will be appointed in the department of Police, Prisons & Correctional Services. Job seekers don’t miss this golden opportunity and must apply before the last date. State Level Police Recruitment Board is a government organization.
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Conducting Authority: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Andhra Pradesh
- Name of the Posts: SI, RSI, Dy Jailor & Asst Matron Posts
- Total Number of Posts: 707 Vacancies
- Apply Procedure: Online Application Form
- Last Date to Apply: 24-10-2016
- Official Website: www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in
Available Vacancies Details:
- SCT (Stipendiary Cadet Trainee) Reserve Sub Inspector: 09 Posts
- SCT (Stipendiary Cadet Trainee) Sub Inspector: 355 Vacancies
- SCT (Stipendiary Cadet Trainee) Reserve Sub Inspector: 209 Posts
- SCT (Stipendiary Cadet Trainee) Reserve Sub Inspector: 113 Vacancies
Prisons & Correctional Service Department
- Assistant Matron (Women): 05 Vacancies
- Deputy Jailor (Men): 16 Vacancies
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Eligibility 2016
SLPRB stands for State Level Police Recruitment Board which is located in Andhra Pradesh State and the main goal of SLPRB is to recruit the eligible candidates in the Andhra Pradesh State various police departments. Candidates must read the below eligibility and then apply for Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 through online mode.
- Those aspirants are going to apply their age must be above than 21 years and must be below than 27 years.
- The relaxation in age will be provided 05 years for OBC, SC, ST / Employee of Andhra Pradesh & Other applicants as per government rules.
Required Educational Qualification
- Candidates must hold the Degree from a recognized University.
- Candidates can also check the education qualification information from the official announcement.
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of following rounds:-
- Preliminary Written Test in two papers
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination
- Those candidates are from OCs/ BCs categories they will have to pay Rs. 600/- as an application fee.
- The application fee is Rs. 300/- for those candidates who belongs from SC/ST categories.
- Candidates can submit the application fee through Mee Seva (e-Seva) or AP Online or TS Online centres in favour of Chairman, State Level Police Recruitment Board Andhra Pradesh.
AP Police Recruitment Vital Dates:
- Start Date to Submit the Online Application Form: 23-09-2016
- Closing date to Submit the Online Application Form: 24-10-2016
- Preliminary Written Test Date: 27-11-2016
Procedure to Apply for AP Police Recruitment 2016
Candidates can take the applying procedure in the below steps:-
- Candidates need to open the official website of the State Level Police Recruitment Board.
- Go to the recruitment section and find out the AP Police Recruitment 2016
- Click on apply online option and provide the all appropriate details.
- Upload the photograph and other required documents photocopies.
- Submit the above-mentioned application fee and take the printout of the complete form.
- Hit the submit button and the form will be submitted.