Latest updated (10th January 2017): Andhra Pradesh TET Application Form 2017, Download Notification from www.apdsc.cgg.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh TET Notification 2017
Hi Guys, In this article, we are going to discuss the APTET (Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) 2017 notification details. Candidates who are thinking to apply for the AP TET for 2017 session they should need to take a look in the below sections. You can download the AP TET Notification 2017 at www.apdsc.cgg.gov.in.
AP TET Application Form
The Higher Education Board of Andhra Pradesh will conduct the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test in Andhra Pradesh State. Candidates should need to apply first and then they will be able to join the examination. Aspirants can apply by sending g the AP TET Application Form 2017 before the closing dates.
Aptet.cgg.gov.in Application Form 2017
|Name of the Organization||Higher Education Board of Andhra Pradesh|
|Examination Name||APTET (Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) 2017|
|Examination Type||State Level Exam|
|Apply Method||Online Application Form|
|Location of the Job||Across Andhra Pradesh State|
AP TET 2017 Exam Date
|Starting Date to fill up the Application Form||June 2017 (Expected)|
|The last date to submit the Online Application Form||July 2017 (Expected)|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|AP TET 2017 Exam Date||July 2017 (Tentative)|
|AP TET Result Date||Update Soon|
AP TET 2017 Notification
Higher Education Board of Andhra Pradesh is responsible for conducting the Teacher Eligibility Test in Andhra Pradesh State. The notification is going to be uploaded and you can apply by submitting the AP TET Notification 2017 through online mode only. Candidates who want to start their career in the teaching field then this is the great opportunity for them to apply the teacher posts.
Candidates who are going to apply for the APTET (Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) 2017 they must collect the eligibility conditions information in the below sections. Only those candidates can apply for the examination that will be eligible.
- Candidate age must be greater than 18 years and should be less than 40 years to be eligible for the examination.
- The relaxation in age will be provided from the government as per the rules and regulations.
- Those candidates have completed their madhyamik and intermediate class from an authorized institution/ board they can apply.
- Aspirants should also have qualified the bachelor degree/ master degree or diploma in the related field from a recognized institution.
- The Higher Education Board of Andhra Pradesh authority persons will appoint the eligible and talented candidates on the basis of Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test performances.
- After getting selected candidates will receive the salary from the Andhra Pradesh Government.
- The application fee is Rs. 250/- which is non-refundable.
- Candidates can submit the application fee through online mode by the use of net banking, debit card/ credit card, etc.
Process to fill the Andhra Pradesh TET Application Form 2017
Candidates who are curious to apply they should need to know that only eligible candidates can apply for the examination. You can apply through online mode by submitting the application form. With the help of following instructions, you can easily apply for the examination.
- Willing candidates need to log on to the Higher Education Board of Andhra Pradesh authorized portal.
- Then check out the latest news section and search the notification.
- Read the notice and if you are eligible then click on apply online button.
- Now produce all details in the AP TET Application Form 2017 and submit the application fee.
- Attach the all required documents scanned copies with the form.
- Click on the submit button and also collect the printout of the complete application form for constant use.