Latest Updated (28th November 2016); AP TTD Recruitment Notification 2016 Apply for 150 Vedapandits Vacancies at www.tirumala.org
AP TTD Recruitment 2016
In this article, candidates can grab the AP TTD Recruitment 2016 details which are described below. Candidates who are searching the government employment news in Andhra Pradesh State because this is a golden chance for them to getting selected on the government posts through this recruitment. Interested candidates can apply offline at www.tirumala.org.
AP TTD Vedapandits Recruitment 2016 advertisement has been revealed by the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams for the posts of 150 Vedapandits. Candidates who are interested in these posts so they can apply by sending the offline application form before the last date which is 09-12-2016. The application forms are available now on the main site. Send the application form at Assistant Executive Officer, S.V.I of Higher Vedic Studies, SVETA Building, Chandragiri Road, T.T. Devasthanams, Tirupati – 517502, Andhra Pradesh.
|Name of the Organization||TTD (Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams)|
|Name of the Available Post||Vedapandits|
|Total numbers of Vacant Positions||150 Vacancies|
|Apply Process||Application Form|
|Send Application at||Assistant Executive Officer, S.V.I of Higher Vedic Studies, SVETA Building, Chandragiri Road, T.T. Devasthanams, Tirupati – 517502, Andhra Pradesh|
|Location of the Job||Tirupati|
|Employment Category||State Government Posts|
AP TTD Vedapandits Recruitment 2016
TTD stands for Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams which is inviting the offline application form regarding the TTD Vedapandits Vacancy 2016. The main purpose of inviting the applicant forms is to select those candidates who are eligible and deserving for the 150 Vedapandits Posts.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the TTD Vedapandits Recruitment 2016 so they should need to have the eligibility criteria details. You can download the advertisement from the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams official portal and also have a look at the below details.
- Candidate age should be above than 18 years to be eligible for the AP TTD Job 2016.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the Andhra Pradesh Government norms.
- Candidates should have qualified the Karmanta (Ring Vedam / Krishna Yajur Vedam / Sukhla Yajur Vedam) OR Rahasyntham (Sama Veda) OR Samhitha (Atharvana Vedam) to be eligible for this recruitment.
- For further information, you can download the notification from the authorized portal.
- The salary will be given to the selected candidates is Rs. 16,158/- per month.
- This amount of salary will receive applicants in a month.
AP TTD Recruitment Important Date
Candidates should need to submit their application form before the last date which is 09th December 2016; otherwise, your application form will not be accepted by the TTD (Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams) authority persons.
|Start date to submit the application form||Available Now|
|Closing date to submit the application form||09th December 2016|
How to Apply for AP TTD Recruitment 2016?
Candidates who are thinking to apply they should need to know that only eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. Below we provide the applying procedure which will help you to apply for this recruitment.
- First of all, candidates will have to open the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams official site.
- Then check out the AP TTD Notification 2016 and open the advertisement to the other windows.
- Then take a look at the eligibility criteria details and click on the AP TTD Recruitment Apply
- Fill up the application form and then upload the Xerox copies and pay the application form.
- Get the hard copy of the completed application form and click on the submit button.
- The last date to submit the complete application form is 09th December 2016.
- Send the hard copy of the duly filled application form at Assistant Executive Officer, S.V.I of Higher Vedic Studies, SVETA Building, Chandragiri Road, T.T. Devasthanams, Tirupati – 517502, Andhra Pradesh.