APPSC AE Recruitment 2016, Apply online for 211 Vacancies at www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Recruitment 2016
We have good news for those candidates who are searching the jobs in the Andhra Pradesh State because they can check the APPSC AE Vacancies 2016 details in the following article. In this notification 211 vacancies are available and you can apply through online mode at www.psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC is formally known as Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission which is going to recruit the eligible and talented candidates for the Assistant Engineer, Asst Hydrologist, Lab Assistant, etc posts. Candidates who are going to play they will have to submit the APPSC Application Form before the 31st October 2016.
www.psc.ap.gov.in Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Commission: APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission)
- Name of the Vacant Posts: Assistant Engineer, Asst Hydrologist, Lab Assistant, etc.
- Total Number of Vacancies: 211 Posts
- Apply Method: Application Form
- Start Date to Apply: 5th October 2016
- End Date to Apply: 31st October 2016
- Pay Scale: 37100/- to 91450/-
- Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC AE Recruitment 2016
The application forms are invited from the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for the posts of Assistant Engineer, Asst Hydrologist, and Lab Assistant. The main reason to organize the APPSC Recruitment 2016 is to find out the eligible and skilled candidates for the vacant posts. Candidates have the golden chance of getting hired on the government job in the Andhra Pradesh State.
The selected candidates will be appointed on the Andhra Pradesh State as a government employee and they will get the salary from the Andhra Pradesh State Government monthly wise. The eligibility criteria of this recruitment are described below.
- Those candidates who are going to apply their age must be above than 21 years and should be less than 44 years.
- The age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules and regulations of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Aspirants must have completed their degree of B.E/ B.Tech / diploma from a recognized university/ institution.
- Candidates should have secured 50 % marks in their qualifying degree or diploma.
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will conduct the Written Test/ Personal Interview and Document Verification for selecting the eligible candidates. Those candidates will be qualified in all sections they will be appointed in the Andhra Pradesh State.
Process to Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2016
Those candidates are curious to apply for this recruitment they will have to eligibility criteria first then they can apply, otherwise your application form will not be acknowledged.
- Willing aspirants need to visit the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission official website.
- Then check out the recruitment zone and find out the APPSC AE Recruitment 2016
- Now open the notice on the other web page and gain the all necessary information before applying.
- If you have the eligibility criteria then you can apply and download the application form now.
- Enter the all appropriate details on the application form and also attach the scanned copies of the related documents.
- Submit the application fee and get the printout of the duly filled application form.
- Now click on the submit button and the form will be submitted.
Here we share the details about the APPSC Recruitment Notification 2016. If you like the information then you can also share the details with your friends and colleagues social networking sites. Candidates who want to get the latest released private and government jobs, result, admit card then you should have to bookmark our website. Our team of professionals updates this site day by day according to the official advertisements.