Assam Forest Department Admit Card 2017 Available for 710 Posts at www.assamforest.in
Assam Forest Department Admit Card 2017
- 1 Assam Forest Department Admit Card 2017
- 2 Assam Forest Hall Ticket 2017
- 3 www.assamforest.in Admit Card 2017 Details
- 4 Assam Forest Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria
- 5 Key Dates of Assam Forest Guard Recruitment 2017
- 6 Way to Download the Assam Forest Department Admit Card 2017
- 7 Official website: www.assamforest.in
Good news, for all the applicants who are willing to appear in the Assam Forest Examination and searching for the admit card here & there on the internet. In this article, we mention complete detail regarding the Assam Forest Department Hall Ticket 2017. So, all the participants grab all the details related to the admit card from the below section. Applicants can read this complete article & then download the admit card at the official site of the department that is www.assamforest.in.
Assam Forest Hall Ticket 2017
Earlier, The government of Assam, Department of Environment and Forests has published an employment notification for inviting eligible and interested applicants for filling 709 various vacant Posts in the department. All the Interested & willing contenders, had applied for this recruitment. Now, all the applicants can download the Assam Forest Department Call Letter 2017 online through the official site of the department on or before the examination date.
www.assamforest.in Admit Card 2017 Details
|Department||Assam Forest Department|
|Information About||Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Posts||· Junior Assistant (Divisional Level): 84|
· Junior Assistant (Directorate Level): 67
· Forest Guard: 525
· Draftsman (GIS Expert): 07
· Surveyor (GIS Analyst): 25
· Carpenter: 01
· Electric Mistry: 01
|No. of Vacancies||709|
|Examination Date||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Status||10 Days before the examination date|
|Article Category||Admit Card 2017|
Assam Forest Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria
Here, you can check all the information regarding the Assam Forest Department Notification 2017 such as Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Application Form Fee, Salary scale, selection procedure & important dates etc.
Academic Qualification: Aspirants should have done as follow:
- Graduation with Diploma in Computer Application for Junior Assistant Posts
- Higher Secondary or equivalent for forest Guard Post
- Graduate Degree in Geo-Sciences/Geo-Informatics or MCA for Draftsman post
- Graduate in Science/ Geography/Remote Sensing/Computer Science/Geoinformatics/Geology/Environmental Science for Surveyor Post
- HSLC or Equivalent Pass for Carpenter & Electric Mistry Post.
Age Limitation as on 1st January 2016:
- Minimum age limit of the aspirants is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit of the contender is 38 Years.
Application Form Fee:
- 250/- for General category applicants.
- 150/- for SC, ST, OBC and MOBC category aspirants
The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / Bank Challan.
Selection Procedure: Contenders will be selected based on performance in Written Exam, Computer Application Test followed by Physical Fitness Test organized by Assam Forest Department. For more details refer to official notification
Key Dates of Assam Forest Guard Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date for online application form: 1st January 2017
- Closing Date for submitting online application form: 31st January 2017.
Way to Download the Assam Forest Department Admit Card 2017
- You should have to log in the Board of Assam Forest Department official website.
- Then, open the Assam Forest Department Admit Card 2017 link from the admit card section.
- Applicants firstly read the given guidelines very carefully then download the admit card.
- Then, participants can fill all the asked details such as registration number, name, DOB etc.
- Submit all the details by click on the submit tab button.
- Within a minutes admit card will appear on the desktop screen of the candidates.
- Take a print out copy of the hall ticket and save it for further use.
All the interested applicants should download the Assam Forest Department Call Letter 2017 for various posts in the Assam Forest department. You can download it from the official site of which is given at the end of this article. For getting more information related to the upcoming vacancies, results, answer keys, etc aspirants can bookmark our page and get all the latest update news from here.