Assam TET Result 2019
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan will soon declare the Assam TET Result 2019. Candidates who had participated in the written examination then they must read this given article very carefully and then download the scorecard from the official web portal of the department that is www.ssa.assam.gov.in. Participants who want to check their performance, they need to reach the official web portal and enter specific and important details on the result page. For more details, please scroll down the entire page and read all the details very attentively.
Assam TET Exam Result 2019 Information
|Name of the Organization – Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan|
|Details Regarding – Assam TET Result 2019|
|Examination Name – Assam Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Mode of Result – Online Mode|
|Examination Date – 20th October 2019|
|Result Declaration Date – Released Soon|
|Category of Article – Result|
|Official Website – www.ssa.assam.gov.in|
- Opening Date to Apply Online for the Application Form: 02nd September 2019
- Final Date to Apply Online for the Application Form: 17th September 2019
- Admit Card Release Date: Available Soon
- Examination Date: 20th October 2019
- Result Declaration Date: Available Soon
Way to check the Assam TET Result 2019
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the department that is www.ssa.assam.gov.in.
- Then you have to search for the Assam TET Exam Result 2019 and download it.
- Read all the given information properly.
- Now you have to enter the name, 10 digit application no. and date of birth.
- After that, you have to fill all the asked information in the blank space.
- After filling the entries, the result page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your verification code and recheck all the asked details.
- Hit the submit tab button and submit all the entered details.
- Now, the aspirants can check their performance.
- At last, you have to take a print out of your scorecard as it will be needed in the further rounds.