Latest Update (24th January 2017): BARC Recruitment Notification 2017 Apply Online for 99 UDC Trainee Technician Vacancies at www.barc.gov.in
BARC UDC Recruitment 2017
We have good news for those candidates who are searching the jobs on the internet because we are going to describe the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Employment details. Candidates should need to read the full article for getting the BARC Recruitment 2017 information. Candidates can apply for the recruitment at www.barcrecruit.gov.in.
BARC Vacancy Notification 2017
The BARC Recruitment Notification 2017 has been revealed by the Government of India, Nuclear Recycle Board, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) for the posts of 99 Technician & Upper Division Clerk, Stipendiary Trainee Posts. Candidates who are interested in the BARC Recruitment 2017 they can apply by sending the online application form before the 31st January 2017.
|Name of the Organization||Government of India, Nuclear Recycle Board, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Name of the Available Posts||Stipendiary Trainee, Technician & Upper Division Clerk vacancies|
|Total numbers of Available Posts||99 Vacancies|
|Apply Procedure||Online Application Form|
|BARC Official Website||www.barcrecruit.gov.in|
BARC Vacancy 2017
|Name of the Posts|
Total Posts: 99 Positions
|A.||Stipendiary Trainee Category –II||86 Vacancies|
|1.||Plant Operator/ Health Physics Assistant (HP)||32 Vacancies|
|2.||Laboratory Assistant||06 Vacancies|
|7.||Instrument Mechanic||05 Vacancies|
|8.||Electronic Mechanic||02 Vacancies|
|B.||Technician/ C (Boiler Operator)||03 Vacancies|
|C.||Upper Division Clerk||10 Vacancies|
BARC Recruitment Exam 2017 Dates
|Online Application Submission Starting Date||07th January 2017|
|Online Application Submission Closing Date||31st January 2017|
|Written Exam Date||Update Soon|
BARC UDC Recruitment 2017
BARC stands for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre which is inviting the application form through online mode from 07-01-2017 to 31-01-2017 for the posts of Stipendiary Trainee, Technician & Upper Division Clerk, etc. The main reason to conduct BARC Recruitment 2017 is to find out the eligible and talented candidates for the available positions.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category –II: Candidates age should be greater than 18 years and must be less than 22 years to be eligible for the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy.
- Technician/ C (Boiler Operator): Aspirants age should be between 18 years to 25 years.
- Upper Division Clerk: candidate minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age must be 27 years.
- Stipendiary Trainee: Candidate should have qualified the HSC in Science stream with a minimum 60% marks.
- Technician/C (Boiler Operator): Aspirants must have completed SSC + I Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate distributed by the Competent Authority.
- UDC (Upper Division Clerk): Candidates should hold Graduation Degree (Arts, Science or Commerce) from an authorized University/ Institution.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of below sections:-
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for General/ OBC categories.
- Other category candidates application fee is null.
- Candidates should submit their application fee via the three-fold challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply for BARC UDC Recruitment 2017?
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment they can apply online by submitting their application form before 13th December 2016. Submit the form before the end dates.
- Go to the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) official website.
- Find out the BARC Recruitment Notification 2017 and grab the all necessary details before apply.
- If you have all requirement then click on the BARC Recruitment Apply Online.
- Now fill up the application form and submit the application charges through online process.
- Take the hard copy of the application form and click on the submit button.