Latest Updated (26th November 2016); BARC Recruitment Notification 2016-17 Apply online for 168 Trainee, Technician & UDC Vacancies at www.barcrecruit.gov.in
BARC Recruitment 2016
We have good news for those candidates who are searching the jobs on the internet because we are going to describe the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Employment details. Candidates should need to read the full article for getting the BARC Recruitment 2016 information. Candidates can apply for the recruitment at www.barcrecruit.gov.in.
The BARC Recruitment Notification 2016 has been revealed by the Government of India, Nuclear Recycle Board, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) for the posts of 168 Technician & Upper Division Clerk, Stipendiary Trainee Posts. Candidates who are interested in the BARC Recruitment 2016 they can apply by sending the online application form before the 13th December 2016.
|Name of the Organization||Government of India, Nuclear Recycle Board, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Name of the Available Posts||Stipendiary Trainee, Technician & Upper Division Clerk vacancies|
|Total numbers of Available Posts||168 Vacancies|
|Apply Procedure||Online Application Form|
BARC Vacancy 2016
A Stipendary Trainee: 157 Posts
|Sr. No.||Available Posts Name||Total Posts|
|1.||Plant Operator||20 Vacancies|
|2.||Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)||07 Vacancies|
|3.||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||05 Vacancies|
|6.||Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||19 Vacancies|
|7.||Welder (GMAW & GTAW)||08 Vacancies|
|9.||A/C Mechanic||04 Vacancies|
|10.||Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)||06 Vacancies|
|12.||Electronic Mechanic||09 Vacancies|
|13.||Mechanic Automobile (Advanced Diesel Engine||02 Vacancies|
|14.||Mechanic – Repairs & maintenance of Heavy Vehicle||02 Vacancies|
|15||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||04 Vacancies|
- Technician/C (Boiler Operator): 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk: 10 Posts
BARC Recruitment Exam 2016 Dates
|Online Application Submission Starting Date||19th November 2016|
|Online Application Submission Closing Date||13th December 2016|
|Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Exam||Update Soon|
BARC UDC Recruitment 2016
BARC stands for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre which is inviting the application form through online mode from 19-11-2016 to 13-12-2016 for the posts of Stipendiary Trainee, Technician & Upper Division Clerk, etc. The main reason to conduct BARC Recruitment 2016 is to find out the eligible and talented candidates for the available positions.
- Stipendiary Trainee: Candidate age should be above than 18 years and must be less than 22 years to be eligible for the BARC Jobs 2016.
- Technician/C (Boiler Operator): Aspirants age should be between 18 years to 25 years.
- Upper Division Clerk: Candidate minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age must be 27 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided 05 years to SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates as per the norms.
- Stipendiary Trainee: Candidate should have qualified the B.Sc (Science), SSC (Science and Maths) with at least 60 percentage marks.
- Technician/C (Boiler Operator): Aspirants must have completed SSC + I Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate distributed by the Competent Authority.
- UDC (Upper Division Clerk): Candidates should hold Graduation Degree (Arts, Science or Commerce) from an authorized University/ Institution.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of below sections:-
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Exam
- Trade Test
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for General/ OBC categories.
- Other category candidates application fee is null.
- Candidates should submit their application fee via the three-fold challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2016?
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment they can apply online by submitting their application form before 13th December 2016. Submit the form before the end dates.
- Go to the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) official website.
- Find out the BARC Recruitment Notification 2016 and grab the all necessary details before apply.
- If you have all requirement then click on the BARC Recruitment Apply Online.
- Now fill up the application form and submit the application charges through online process.
- Take the hard copy of the application form and click on the submit button.