Latest Updated (3rd October 2016); Bhojpur District Teacher Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 946 Teacher Posts at www.bhojpur.bih.nic.in
Bhojpur District Teacher Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are searching the government in the Bhojpur District then we have a good news for them because we are going to provide the Bhojpur District Teacher Recruitment 2016 notification details. Candidates must take the each and every details about the job notification and then apply online for the Teacher Posts through official website i.e. www.bhojpur.bih.nic.in.
The application forms are invited from the suitable and talented candidates by the State Government of Bihar for fulfilling the 946 suitable aspirants for the Teacher vacancies. The candidates will be appointed in the Secondary and Senior Secondary Government Schools of Bhojpur District. Candidates can apply by submitting the online application form.
Bhojpur District Teacher Recruitment 2016 Information
- Name of the Organization: District Education Officer, Bhojpur
- Vacant Posts Name: Teacher (Secondary & Higher Secondary Teacher)
- Number of Vacant Positions: 946 Vacancies
- Closing Date: Available Soon
- Official Web Address: bhojpur.bih.nic.in
Bhojpur Teacher Information:
Department Name Secondary Teacher Posts Sr.Sec. Teacher Post
Bhojpur Nagar Panchayat Koilwar 4 Posts 5 Posts
Bhojpur Nagar Panchayat Bihiya 3 Posts 1 Post
Bhojpur Nagar Panchayat Shahpur 5 Posts 6 Posts
Bhojpur Nagar Panchayat Ara 45 Posts 22 Posts
Bhojpur Nagar Panchayat Piro 3 Posts 11 Posts
Bhojpur Nagar Panchayat Jagdishpur 4 Posts 1 Post
Bhojpur Zila Parishad 417 Posts 419 Posts
Total 481 465
Bhojpur District Teacher Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
District Education Officer has published a Bhojpur District Teacher Recruitment 2016 notice for appointment of the Teacher (Secondary & Higher Secondary Teacher) vacancies. Job seekers don’t miss this golden opportunity for getting hired on the Teacher posts and must apply before the end dates. The eligibility criteria for this recruitment are mentioned below which is very important for those candidates who are thinking to apply.
- Candidate should have completed high school/ +2 from a recognized institution/ board.
- Aspirants must also have qualified the bachelor degree / master degree / B.Ed in the related field from an authorized university.
- Candidates who are going to apply their age must be greater than 18 years to be eligible for the Bhojpur District Teacher Recruitment.
- The other age relaxation will be provided to the applicants as per the rules and regulations of the conducting authority.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test/ Personal Interview.
- The Written Test/ Personal Interview will be conducted by the District Education Officer authority persons.
Steps to Apply for Bhojpur District Teacher Recruitment 2016
Candidates who have the eligibility criteria only they can apply for this recruitment, otherwise, the authority persons will cancel your application forms. Candidates who are going to apply they must read the below steps which will help the candidates to apply.
- First of all, candidate’s need to browse the District Education Officer, Bhojpur recognized the site.
- Then check out the lasts notification section and looking for the job notification.
- Now choose the Bhojpur District Teacher Recruitment 2016 option and open that on another web page.
- Read the all given instructions carefully and fill up the application form.
- Attach the scanned copies of the document such as high school/ intermediate/ diploma/ degree.
- Pay the application fee which is available in the official notification.
- Get the hard copy of the application form for the constant use.
- Click on the submit button and the form will be submitted.
Official Website: www.bhojpur.bih.nic.in