Latest Updated (29th September 2016); BPRD Job Notice 2016 Apply for 138 Stenographer, Inspector, DSP, UDC Posts at www.bprd.nic.in
BPRD Recruitment 2016
The full form of BPRD is Bureau of Police Research & Development which has revealed a BPRD Recruitment 2016 notice regarding the posts of Stenographer, Inspector, DSP, UDC, etc. there are 138 total numbers of posts are vacant in which eligible and talented candidates will be appointed.
The candidate who has the eligibility they can apply for the Bureau of Police Research & Development Jobs by sending the application form through online mode on before 04-10-2016. Jobs hunters don’t miss this opportunity and must grab the below details and then apply.
Bureau of Police Research & Development Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Association: BPRD (Bureau of Police Research & Development)
- Name of the Available Positions: Stenographer, Inspector, DSP, UDC, etc.
- Number of total Posts: 138 Vacancies
- Apply procedure: Application Form
- Closing Date: 04-10-2016
- Official Web Address: www.bprd.nic.in
Available Posts Name:
- Senior Scientific Officer (Building) 01
- Deputy Superintendent of Police 21
- Assistant 05
- Assistant Director (Legal) 01
- Research Scientific Officer 04
- Senior Scientific Officer(Life Science ) 01
- Manager Grade-III 01
- UDC 02
- Hawaii 01
- Scientific Assistant (Electronics) 01
- Hindi Translator Grade-I 01
- Scientific Assistant (Operational Research) 01
- Senior Scientific Officer (Uniform & accoutrement) 01
- Vice Principal 03
- Principal Scientific Officer (Traffic & Transport) 01
- Staff Car Driver 13
- Clerk/Salesman 01
- Stenographer Grade-II 13
- Inspector of Police 19
- Senior Scientific Officer (Ballistics/ Explosives) 01
- Senior Scientific Officer (Electronics) 01
- Senior Scientific Officer (Traffic & Transport) 01
- Principal Scientific Officer (Uniform & Accoutrement) 01
- Principal Scientific Officer (Life Science) 01
- Principal Scientific Officer (Ballistics/ Explosives) 01
- Forensic Expert (JSO) 02
- Legal Assistant 01
- Senior Scientific Officer (Weapons) 01
- Scientific Assistant (Uniform & accoutrement) 01
- Scientific Assistant (Life Science) 01
- Senior Investigator 01
- Storekeeper 01
- Editor Hindi 01
- Constable 32
BPRD Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
Bureau of Police Research & Development has published a recruitment notice for the various posts. The main reason to organize this BPRD Recruitment 2016 is to select those candidates who deserve for the vacant posts.
- Candidates must possess the diploma and graduation in the relevant field from an authorized university.
- Applicants should also qualify the master degree in the related stream from a recognized institution/ university.
- Candidate age should not be exceeding 56 years to be eligible for BPRD Recruitment.
- The age relaxation will be provided to the aspirants as per government rules and regulations.
BPRD Recruitment Important Dates:
- Start date to Submit the Online Application Form: Available
- End date to Submit the Online Application Form: 04-10-2016
Steps to Apply for BPRD Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are eligible only they can apply for this recruitment. Below candidates can gain the applying procedure which will help the candidates to apply online.
- First of all, aspirants need to log on to the Bureau of Police Research & Development recognized portal.
- Go to the left-hand side “Press Release” zone and click on the BPRD Recruitment 2016 appropriate option.
- Enter the details in the application form by yourself and also attach the scanned copies of the diploma/degree.
- Take the hard copy of the complete filled application form for constant use.
- At last, check the al filling details and click on the submit button.
Official website: www.bprd.nic.in