Latest Updates (31st January 2017): BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 Apply online for 2510 Vacancies at www.bsnl.co.in
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are looking for the jobs in the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited then must read the following article. In the below article we are going to describe the BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Vacancy 2017 details. Candidates who have completed their education then must apply for the JTO posts before the last date. Candidates can apply through online mode at www.bsnl.co.in. Jobs seekers don’t miss this opportunity and must apply before the last dates.
BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Vacancy
BSNL is formally known as Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited which has published a BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2017 notification for the posts of Junior Telecom Officer. This is a huge job notification in which 2510 total number of vacancies is available. Candidates can apply for the JTO posts by sending the online application form before the 31-01-2017.
BSNL Recruitment 2017 through GATE
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Name of the Vacant Posts||JTO (Junior Telecom Officer)|
|Total number of Vacancies||2510 Vacancy|
|Start Date to Apply||01st January 2017|
|Last date to Apply||31st January 2017|
|BSNL Official Website||www.bsnl.co.in|
BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is going to conduct the BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 through GATE 2017. Candidates who want to get selected they need to register first through GATE Exam which is already started on GATE main site. The candidates will be appointed on the vacant posts based on the GATE Score 2017.
Only eligible candidates can apply for the available vacancies. The eligibility criteria are mentioned below which is important for the interested candidates.
- Candidate age must be greater than 18 years and should be less than 30 years to be eligible for the BSNL Recruitment 2017.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates up to 5 years for the government employee, ST, SC, BSNL employee candidates and 3 years for Other Backward Class (OBC) category and 10 years for PH category applicants as per the rules and regulations.
- Candidates who are excited to apply for the Junior Telecom Officer posts they should have completed their schooling from an authorized board.
- Aspirants must also have qualified the BE/ B.Tech/ ME / MTech/ MSc in the relevant field from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be appointed on the JTO available vacancies on the basis of GATE 2017 Score.
- Starting date to Register: 01 January 2017
- Closing Date to Register: 31 January 2017
How to Apply for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017?
Candidates who are eligible only they can apply for this recruitment. The BSNL Recruitment for engineers applying procedure is mentioned below. Candidates who are curious to apply then must take a look on the following steps.
- Go to the official website of the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
- Check out the career page and looking for the BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Download the application form if you have the eligibility criteria.
- Fill up the online application form with the required details and upload the Xerox copies of the necessary documents.
- Now pay the application fee which you will know from the job notification.
- Take the hard copy of the complete application form and press on the submit button.
Willing candidates must submit their registration forms before 31-01-2017. After the last date, the authority persons will not receive the application form. The candidates can check all details regarding the jobs from the official notification which can be downloaded from the official website of the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
Here we provide the BSNL JTO Jobs 2017 details. You can share these details with your friends and colleagues on social networking site. Candidates, who want to get latest release recruitment notification, admit card, result details then you should bookmark our website. A team of experts updates this site day by day according to the recognized announcements.