Latest Updated (22nd October 2016) : BSPHCL Admit Card 2016 download at www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in
BSPHCL Hall Ticket 2016
Here, we are going to give all the relevant details about the BSPHCL Admit Card 2016 which given below:
Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited going to conduct the examination for the vacant 1044 posts of Junior engineer, Assistant IT manager, Operator. The huge no. of Aspirants enrolled for the BSPHCL Recruitment 2016. Applicants will get be getting their BSPHCL Admit Card 2016 from the official website i.e. www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in.
BSPHCL examination authority will be conducted Junior Engineer exam on 26th October 2016. Applicants will be getting their Admit card with the help of Registration ID & Date of birth. BSPHCL Admit card will be available in the month of October 2016. Aspirants who enrolled for the BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 must check their syllabus for the written exam preparation. Applicants will get their Assistant IT Manager Admit Card before Examination date.
BSPHCL Admit Card 2016 Brief information:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited|
|Examination Name||BSPHCL Recruitment 2016|
|No. of Posts||1044|
|Status||Available as soon as possible|
Date of examination: 23rd October 2016
Relevant Information for the Applicants
Applicants will be getting their BSPHCL Operator exam Hall ticket from the official website. Applicants are not allowed to sit in the examination cell without Admit card. Examiner is not permitted them without exam Roll number. Admit card contains all the details of the Applicant such as Student name, exam time & date, Exam Center venue, Roll no. of the applicant, Registration ID, Date of Birth, Applicant photograph etc. All the aspirants must carry their BSPHCL 2016 Admit card on the date of Examination.
How to Download Bihar state power holding company limited Admit Card 2016:
- Candidates may download BSPHCL Admit card for through official website.
- Log on to the official site of the BSPHCL i.e. BSPHCL.bih.nic.in.
- Then click on the link of examination 2016.
- Select your category and open it.
- Enter your Registration no. , Roll no., Date of Birth, and Password all the mandatory information required then enter the Submit tab.
- Your Call letter will Display on the Monitor Screen.
- At the end, take print out of BSPHCL Hall ticket & keep it safely till you get your result.
Short Description about Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited:
Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (or BSPHCL), also known as erstwhile Bihar State Electricity Board (or BSEB) is a state-owned electricity regulation board operating within the state of Bihar in India. Bihar State Electricity Board (BSEB) was established in 1958 as a statutory corporation under the Electricity (Supply) Act, 1948. As of November 2012, BSEB has nearly 1,700 officers and 14,850 employees. Those Candidates who have already applied for the given examination and waiting for the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket were to be informed that the Admit Card will be uploaded soon by BSPHCL on its official website at (www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in).
Details in the BSPHCL Admit Card 2016
The BSPHCL Admit Card 2016 will have the following relevant details:
- Name of the Applicant
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Roll number of Applicant
- Date of examination
- Time of examination
- Registration no. of the applicant
- Post applied for
- Exam venue
Relevant points related to BSPHCL Admit Card 2016
- The BSPHCL Admit Card 2016 will be provided to all the Applicants.
- The Applicants should paste passport-sized photograph in the provided space.
- Attach a photocopy of the government photo ID such as license, Adhar card, voter ID etc.
- The Applicants should bring original photo ID proof such as Adhar/PAN Card/Drive License/ Voter Id/Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or University.
- The Applicants should carry along with them recent passport-sized photograph similar to the one provided during registration.
- The Applicants should also take the photocopy of the admit card .
- The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which will disqualify the Applicants to appear for the Exam.
- BSPHCL will not send the Admit Card to the Applicants by post.