Latest Updated (21st January 2017) :CBSE UGC NET Notification 2017 Download Application Form from www.cbsenet.nic.in
Good News :- CBSE UGC NET Application starting on 15th October 2016 and Exam will be held on 22nd January 2017.
CBSE UGC NET 2017
- 1 CBSE UGC NET 2017
- 2 www.cbsenet.nic.in Application Form 2017
- 3 CBSE UGC NET Application Form Details:
- 4 Required Eligibility Criteria for CBSE UGC NET Application Form January 2017
- 5 Academic Qualification:
- 6 How To Apply For CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017
- 7 Examination Pattern
- 8 Official Website: cbsenet.nic.in
In this article, we are going to share all the necessary details regarding CBSE UGC NET 2017 Application Form which is started at the Official website of CBSE i.e. www.cbsenet.nic.in. The Candidates must read this article and grab all the relevant details which are given below in the article.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) publish the advertisement for NET (National Eligibility Test) for the UGC NET Notification 2017 examination Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor in Indian universities and colleges. Applicants who are interested in appearing in the CBSE NET January 2017 exam they can apply for the UGC NET application form January 2017 Exam will be Scheduled on 22nd January 2017. The Candidates apply for the exam before the last date.
www.cbsenet.nic.in Application Form 2017
The Central Board of Secondary Education University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test Examination held twice in year basically in June and December. Lots of applications appear in this examination those candidates have all eligibility criteria like Academic qualification, selection procedure, age limitation and other. Those Aspirants are interested in Apply Application CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017 on its main official portal. The CBSE UGC NET Online Application Form procedure will start in the month of Oct 2016 and the last date to submit the application form Oct 2016. The written examination will be held on 22nd January 2017.
CBSE UGC NET Application Form Details:
- Name of the Institution- Central Board of Secondary Education
- Name of the Exam – UGC NET January 2017
- Category- Application Form
- Application Form Status- Available as soon as possible
- Starting Date of Examination Form- 15th October 2016
- Last Date Of Application Form Submission- 16th November 2016
- Examination Date of Written Exam: 22nd January 2017
- Official Website- www.cbsenet.nic.in
Required Eligibility Criteria for CBSE UGC NET Application Form January 2017
Those candidates finished their Master’s Degree from Recognized university or an Institution in Social Science, Humanities, Computer science and application, Electronic Science etc with minimum 55% marks for General Category Applicants and 50% marks for Other Category Applicants can Apply for the UGC NET Application Form. That Candidates Appear in Ph.D. courses is also applied for this exam.
The Age limitations very differ in both Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship Examination.
Junior Research Fellowship Exam- Candidates age is not more than 28 years and age relaxation for reserved category is 5 years.
Assistant Professor- No age limitation.
Selection Procedure: Selection is based on Candidates written Examination and Personal Interview.
How To Apply For CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017
Applicants must read this given some steps are given below which can help the candidates to Apply Online:
- Firstly, go to the Official Website i.e. cbsenet.nic.in.
- Then click on the UGC NET Application Form 2017 option on the home page.
- Candidates Must read all the instruction before filling the Application Form’
- After that fill the Application Form with all the Relevant details which are required.
- Then submit the Application Form along with the Fee.
- Take the printout of the application form and keep it safely for future reference.
- Paper 1 contains 60 questions which carry 100 marks and duration of exam is 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Paper 2 contains 50 questions which carry 100 marks and duration of exam is 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Paper 3 contains 70 questions which carry 100 marks and duration of exam is 2 hour and 30 minutes.
In this article, we provide all the details which are relevant for the candidates. Those Candidates are interested in applying for the CBSE UGC NET January 2017 application from must focus on this article.