Latest Update (5th November 2016) : CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017 Download at www.cbsenet.nic.in
UGC NET Notification 2017
Recently Central Board of Secondary Education has revealed UGC NET Application Form 2017 for the National Eligibility Test. Candidates who are doing the study to crack the NET (National Eligibility Test) then must read the given below details and the apply online at www.cbsenet.nic.in.
NET Stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education on behalf of UGC (University Grant Commission) for selecting the suitable candidates for the Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship posts. The UGC NET Notification 2017 is available on the official website.
www.cbsenet.nic.in Notification 2016-17
|Conducting Authority Name||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|Examination Name||NET (National Eligibility Test)|
|Available Posts Name||Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship|
|Notification Release Date||15 October 2016|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||17 October 2016|
|Online Submission Closing Sate||16 November 2016|
|Application Fee Submission Last Date||17 November 2016|
|Application Form Editing Date||22 to 29 November 2016|
|UGC NET Admit Card Date||21 December 2016|
|NET Exam Date||22 January 2017|
CBSE NET Eligibility Criteria 2017
The UGC NET Notification 2017 has been revealed on 15-10-2016 and the applying procedure is going to start. Candidates who want to utilize this chance and want to get hired on the Assistant Professor & Junior Research Fellowship posts then must apply for the National Eligibility Test by submitting the UGC NET Application Form 2017 before the 16-11-2016.
Candidates who are thinking to apply they should need to know that only those candidates can apply who have the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria of the National Eligibility Test are mentioned below.
For Junior Research Fellowship
- Aspirant’s age must be below than 28 years to be eligible for the examination.
- Relaxation in upper age will be provided to the 5 years only to the OBC/SC/ST/PWD. Category candidates as per the norms.
- Candidate should possess the post-graduation from a government authorized intuition/ university.
- Aspirants must have the Humanities, Social Science, Computer Science and Application, Electronic Science etc as one of the subjects in their qualifying degree.
The application fee details are mentioned below:-
|General category||Rs. 600/-|
|Other Backward Class (OBC) Category||Rs. 300/-|
|Schedule Class (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), PWD||Rs. 150/-|
|Pay Method:||Online Mode using Credit/ Debit Card/ eChallan generated from the website at any branch of (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank).|
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of exam performance and interview.
- Those candidates will be qualified in the examination only they will be called for the interview round.
UGC NET Exam Schedule 2017
The CBSE NET (National Eligibility Test) exam is conducted every year by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). Hundreds of eligible candidates have appeared every year in the examination. This is a competitive exam so you will have to be prepared before going to join the examination. The exam timing and schedule is mentioned below.
|Session||Total Marks||Exam Time Duration||Total Question|
|First Paper||100||09:30 AM to 10:45 AM||60 out of which 50 ( question to be attempted)|
|Second Paper||100||11:15 AM to 12:30 PM||50 questions (all are compulsory)|
|Third Paper||150||02:00 PM to 04:30 PM||75 questions (all are compulsory)|
Process to fill the CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2017
- Go to the Central Board of Secondary Education official website.
- Then check out the UGC NET Notification 2017 and take a look at the mentioned details.
- Now download the UGC NET Application Form and fill up with the appropriate information.
- Check the all filling details and collect the hard copy of the complete application form.
- Press the submit button and the form will be submitted.