CEED 2017 Application Form Apply at www.gate.iibt.ac.in
CEED Application Form 2017
Hello Guys, Are you waiting for the CEED 2017 Application Form? So we have good news for those applicants who are looking for the application Form. Here, in this article, we provide all the information about the application in the below article. Aspirants must read this article focus fully and grab all the details. For more information visit the official website of CEED i.e. www.gate.iibt.ac.in
This examination is organized for the admission in the Masters Degree in design. This examination is organized all over India. Application who possess Graduation with Architecture, Engineering, Design & interior design is eligible to form application for this examination.To fill the application form candidates need to visit the official website of the organization before in the month of October/November. To get more information about the CEED 2017 & its regarding details like application form submission dates, examination dates, process to seek application form, eligibility criteria & many others details is furnished below by our website team, read it carefully & apply for the admission.
www.gateiibt.ac.in CEED Application Form 2017
|Organisation Name||Common entrance examination for design|
|Information About||CEED 2017 Application Form|
|Level of the Examination||National Level|
|Examination Date||December 2016|
Relevant Dates For CEED 2017
|1.||Submission of CEED 2017 application online with regular fee||17 October – 11 November 2016|
|2.||Submission of online application fee last date||11 to 18 November 2016|
|3.||CEED 2017 Hall card available for download||26 December 2016 – 21 January 2017|
|4.||Date of exam||22 January 2017, 10:00 to 13:00 hours|
|5.||Publish of CEED 2017 draft answer key for Part 1||28 January 2017|
|6.||Closing date of sending comments about draft answer key for Part 1||31 January 2017|
|7.||Publish of final answer key for Part 1||2 February 2017|
|8.||Announcement of CEED 2017 scorecard||10 March 2017|
|9.||CEED 2017 Result available for download||15 March 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for CEED 2017
The eligibility criteria for an examination are nothing but a set of certain rules and regulations which must be satisfied by all the candidates in order to be termed as eligible for the examination. If the applicants are not able to satisfy the conditions imposed by the examination authorities, then they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination. The eligibility criteria for the CEED 2017 have been mentioned below.
The applicants must complete a B.E./B.Arch/B.Des/Interior design degree of minimum 4 yrs at the time of application form.
- Aspirants possessing a professional diploma in design like as NID or CEPT of 4 years are also eligible for the examination.
- An applicant with a degree in BFA (4 years) or GD Art (5 years after standard 10th) is also eligible to take the examination.
- An aspirant with MA/M.Sc./MCA is also eligible for CEED 2017 examination.
CEED Application Form Fee2017
- 1100 for all women applicants
- 1100 for all SC/ST/PWD applicants
- 2200 for all other Applicants
This fee is non-refundable & non-transferable. Applicants can make payment through credit card/debit card/net banking.
CEED 2017 Admit Card
Hall Ticket of CEED 2017 will be available for downloading from 26 December 2016, to January 21, 2017. Applicant needs to take a clear & coloured printout before coming to the examination centre. This is a relevant document of identity & should be kept safely until the admission process is over.
How to Apply for the CEED 2017 Application Form
- First of all, candidates must visit the official website of CEED that is www.gate.iibt.ac.in
- Then candidates click on the link of the CEED 2017 application form from the homepage.
- Then candidates must read the instruction carefully which are given in the notification.
- After that application form will be open candidates must fill the correct & valid details in the form and attach all the required document with it.
- Then click on the submit tab and submit the form.
- Candidates must take the printout of the form and keep it safely for future use.
In this article, we mentioned all the details about the CEED 2017 Application Form. Candidates can able to apply with the help of given procedure in the above article. For more details stay connected with us.