Latest Updated (28th September 2016); CRPF Constable Notification 2016 – Walk in for 743 Constable Posts Apply at www.crpf.nic.in
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2016
Here we are going to describe the details regarding the CRPF Recruitment 2016 notification. Candidates who have completed their education qualification and want to get selected in the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) as a Constable then must read this article. We p[ut the every single information about the job notice in the following sections.
A recruitment advertisement has been published by the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) for full fill the 743 posts of Constable. Candidates can apply for the Constable posts by sending the online application form before the 24-10-2016.
- Name of the Organization: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Name of the Vacant Posts: Constable
- Total Number of Available Positions: 743 Vacancies
- Last date to Apply: 14-10-2016
- Official website: www.crpf.nic.in
Vacant Posts Details:
- Tradesmen: 104 Positions
- General Duty: 639 Vacancies
Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment 2016
CRPF is formally known as Central Reserve Police Force which is going to recruit the eligible and talented candidates for the posts of Constable. Candidates who want to apply they can submit their application form before 14-10-2016. Candidates will be selected on the Constable Posts based on the various rounds such as PST (Physical Standard Test), PET (Physical Efficiency Test), Written Test, Medical Examination and Merit. Candidates should grab the eligibility criteria in the following sections and then apply.
Deadline for General Duty: 14th to 19th Oct 2016
Deadline for General Duty: 20th to 24th Oct 2016
Written Exam Date: 6th Nov 2016
- Candidate minimum age must be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years to be eligible for Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable up to 05 years for Schedule Tribe (ST) category candidates only.
Required Educational Qualification
- Candidates who want to apply they should possess the high school and senior secondary class passing certificates from a recognized university.
- Other details candidates can check from the authorized notification.
Those candidates want to get appointed as a Constable in Central Reserve Police Force they will have to clear the given below rounds:-
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
Procedure to Apply for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are going to apply they should take a look on the given below steps. The below instruction will help the candidates to apply for this recruitment.
- Candidates should need to access the official website of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).
- Applicants form can be downloaded from the career zone of the site.
- If you are eligible then fill up the application form with the necessary details and attach the all required documents Xerox copies.
- Submit the prescribed application fee and collect the printout of the duly filled application form.
- Now hit the submit button and the form will be submitted.
Job seekers can gain the CRPF Constable Notification 2016 details in the above article, candidates who want to get more details about the jobs, admit card and others then you can bookmark our website. You can also share these details with your friends and colleagues.