GPAT Application Form
National Testing Agency will soon release the GPAT Application Form 2021on its authorized website. Candidates who want to take Admission in Masters in Pharmacy (M. Pharm) Courses then they may fill the application form from the official website of the department. Interested and skilled applicants may fill the GPAT Notification 2021 application form and submit it on or before the closing date. For more extra details, candidates can check our official web page and get all the latest updates from here and stay connected with us for further use.
GPAT Registration Form 2021 Information
|Name of the Department –||National Testing Agency|
|Also Known as –||GPAT Application Form|
|Name of the Test –||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test|
|Name of the Course –||Masters in Pharmacy (M. Pharm) Courses|
|Mode of Application –||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application Form –||Released Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application Form –||Available Soon|
|Availability of Admit card –||Updated Shortly|
|Examination Date –||Not Yet Released|
|Result Declaration Date –||Available Shortly|
|Category of Article –||Admission Form|
GPAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Language: The question paper will be published in the English language only.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain a total of 125 multiple-choice questions.
- Time Duration: To complete the exam paper 3 hours will be provided.
- Total Marks: The exam will be a total of 500 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response, 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.
GPAT Registration Form 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy minimum 55% Marks from any recognized University or institutions.
Age Criteria: There is no age restriction for appearing in GPAT 2021 examination.
Application Fee: Application fee can be paid through online (by debit card/credit card) mode. The application fee is given below:
- For General/Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL) candidates: Rs.1600 (Boys) & Rs. 800/- (Girls)
- For ST/SC/PwD/Transgender: Rs.800 (Boys) & Rs. 800/- (Girls).
Official Website: www.nta.ac.in