GPSC Recruitment Notification 2016-17 Apply Online for 312 Officers Vacancies at www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
GPSC Recruitment 2016
Hi, guys, we are providing recruitment available Online for 312 Officer Orthopedic Surgeon & Other Vacancies. The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has issued some special vacancies notification for the GPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification of 312 Vacancies 2016, Women and Child Officer and there is also some Child Development Project officer (Female) jobs, Orthopedic Surgeon, Senior Superintendent, Assistant Professor, Horticulture Officer Class-II & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 5 November 2016 at 13 hrs to 21 November 2016 by 13:00 hours. And there are some other details like age criteria, Educational Qualification, selection process and how to apply for these jobs are given below. All the detail about the Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) and the candidate’s eligibility is the list here.
Apply – GSSSB Recruitment 2016
Gujarat Public Service Commission Vacancy 2016 Details
|Name of the Vacancies||No of post available|
|Horticulture Officer, Class-II||50 Vacancies|
|Municipal Account Officer Class 2||09 Vacancies|
|Chief Officer Class – 2:||25 Vacancies|
|Chief Officer Class -3:||18 Vacancies|
|Child Development Project Officer (Female), General State Service, Class-II:||27 Vacancies|
|Orthopedic Surgeon:||46 Vacancies|
|Women and Child Officer, General State Service, Class-I:||17 Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor:||03 Vacancies|
|Senior Superintendent, Horticulture Officer Class-I:||18 Vacancies|
|Assistant Director (IT), Class-I:||25 Vacancies|
|I.C.T. Officer Class – II:||74 vacancies|
|Total vacancies||312 vacancies|
Check – OJAS Vanrakshak Result 2016
GPSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility
GPSC authority persons have issued GPSC Recruitment 2016 for the various posts. Candidates who are interested to apply they should have the eligibility cdriteria. You can check out the eligibility criteria in the below sections. The main purpose to conduct this recruitment is to find out the eligible and talented candidates for the available posts.
To get a job in Gujarat public service commission applicant’s age limit should be not more than 45 years & other age details refer the notification. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for Schedule cast SC, ST and Women Candidates & other relaxation information details refer the notification.
For the educational criteria applicant should possess Graduation Degree in Social Work or Sociology or Psychology for Women and Child Officer, General State Service and the Bachelor Degree in Home Science or Sociology for Child Development Project or the Child Development or Nutrition or Social Work, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery for Orthopedic Surgeon , Post Graduation Degree in Law for Assistant Professor, Bachelors Degree with second class for the post of Senior Superintendent, Horticulture Officer from recognized University and the institution & Other qualification details refer the notification.
The process for Selecting Candidates is based on an interview.
There is charge of 100 rupees for application fee Application Fee.
Procedure to Apply for GPSC Recruitment 2016
Candidate who is interested in applying through the website is given below
Starting date to apply is November 5th, 2016 at 13:00 hrs to November 21, 2016, by 13:00 hrs.
Instructions are given for Applying Online:
- First Before applying online, applicants must have scanned their photograph & signature.
- Log on to the official website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- just Click on “Apply Online”.
- Select the eligible desired post and Click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill up all the mandatory details correctly in the application form & give Submit.
- With that immediate effect, A unique Application code Number will be generated, and retain it for further use.
- You can edit the application form by using the generated application number, date of birth & click on confirm button.
- Then Upload scanned photograph & signature, click on confirm button.
- Take Print out of online application form for your Future use.
Important Point to Remember For Applying
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 5th November 2016 at 13:00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21st November 2016 by 13:00 hrs
- Maximum Age limit is 45
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the interview.
- Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/-.