Latest updated (30th January 2017): Himachal Pradesh TET Application Form 2017 Download HPTET Notification at www.hpbose.org
HPTET Online Registration 2017
Here we are going to provide the Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Notification details. The Himachal Pradesh board of Secondary Education has released the HPTET Notification 2017. Candidates who have interested to take the examination they can apply via online mode at www.hpbose.org.
Himachal Pradesh TET Application Form
Himachal Pradesh board of Secondary Education is inviting the application forms for the HPTET (Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test). Candidates who have taken the examination last year but were not qualified then apply this year by sending the application form. You can download the HP TET Application Form 2017 from the official website.
Hpbose.org Recruitment 2017
- Name of the Organization: Himachal Pradesh board of Secondary Education
- Name of the Examination: HPTET (Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test)
- Details About: HPTET Online Registration 2017
- Name of the Posts: Teacher
- Employment Location: Across Himachal Pradesh
- Start date to Apply: Update Soon
- Last Date to Apply: Update Soon
- Official Web Portal: www.hpbose.org
HPTET Exam Dates:
|Examination Name||Exam Date||Exam Timing|
|TGT (Arts) TET||Update Soon||10.00 am to 12.30 pm|
|J.B.T TET||Update Soon||10.00 am to 12.30 pm|
|Shastri TET||Update Soon||2.00 pm to 4.30 pm|
|Language Teacher TET||Update Soon||2.00 pm to 4.30 pm|
|TGT (Medical) TET||Update Soon||2.00 pm to 4.30 pm|
|TGT (Non-Medical) TET||Update Soon||10.00 am to 12.30 pm|
Himachal Pradesh TET Notification 2017
Himachal Pradesh board of Secondary Education is ready to organize the Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test for the 2017 year. Candidates who are going to crack the examination must apply before the last date.
- Candidate age must be greater than 21 years and should be below than 40 years to be eligible for the Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the reserved and unreserved category candidates as per the rules.
HPTET Educational Qualification:
|Posts Name||Required Qualification|
|Urdu Language Teacher||Candidates should be qualified the degree of BA (Urdu) /Diploma (Elementary Education) from an authorized university/ institution.|
|TGT/Medical||Aspirants must have completed the degree of B.Sc (Medical)/B.Ed with at least 50% marks from an authorized institute.|
|TGT/NonMedical||Candidates should hold the B.Sc (Non-Medical)/Bachelor (Education) from a recognized university.|
|Junior Basic Training||Those candidates have qualified the 12 or HSC or Diploma (Elementary Education) with at least 50% marks they are eligible to apply|
|Hindi Language Teacher||Aspirants must have completed B.A (Hindi) or Diploma (Elementary Education) to be eligible.|
|Punjabi Language Teacher||Candidates must hold BA in Punjabi/Diploma in Elementary Education.|
|TGT/Arts||Aspirants must possess the degree of BA or B.Com or B.Ed with a recognized university.|
|Shastri||Candidates should be qualified the Shastri with at least 50% marks from an authorized university.|
- Candidate needs to pay the application fee of Rs. 800/- for general category candidate.
- Those candidates are from the SC/ST/OBC category the application fee for them is Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Interview performances.
- The exam and interview will be organized by the Himachal Pradesh board of Secondary Education.
Process to submit the HPTET Application Form 2017
Candidates who have the eligibility criteria they can apply for this recruitment. Candidates who have any problem to apply then must read the following instructions which will help you to apply online.
- First of all, candidates should need to open the official website of the Himachal Pradesh board of Secondary Education.
- Then check out the notification zone and fond out the HP TET Notification 2017.
- Open the notification and check out the eligibility criteria and click on apply online button.
- Submit the prescribed application fee and get the hard copy of the HP TET Application Form.
- Now check all details and click on the submit button.