Latest Updated (15th November 2016); HSSC Job Advertisement 2016 Apply for 2881 Vacancies at www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC Vacancy 2016-17
Job seekers who are looking for the government jobs in Haryana State then we have good news for them because we are going to describe the HSSC Recruitment 2016 details in the following article. Candidates must grab all details and then apply online at www.hssc.gov.in.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has issued a HSSC Recruitment Notification 2016 for the posts of Tuberculosis Health Visitor, Staff Nurse, Radiographer, Insect Collector, Pharmacist, Laboratory Technician (Malaria), Dental Hygienist, Laboratory Attendant, Dietician, Ophthalmic Assistant, Sister Tutor, Storekeeper, Operation Theatre Assistant, MPHW (Female), MPHW(Male) and Laboratory Technician. Candidates can apply by sending the application form before 15-11-2016.
Hssc.gov.in Recruitment 2016
- Commission name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Name of the Available Posts: Staff Nurse, MPHW, Laboratory Technician, etc.
- Vacant Posts: 2881 Vacancies
- Location of the Job: Haryana
- Application Form Last Date: 15th November 2016
- Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Available Vacancies Details:
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Staff Nurse||912 Posts|
|Laboratory Technician||180 Posts|
|Operation Theatre Assistant||112 Posts|
|Ophthalmic Assistant||46 Posts|
|Laboratory Attendant||39 Posts|
|Laboratory Technician (Malaria)||26 Posts|
|Insect Collector||10 Posts|
|Tuberculosis Health Visitor||08 Posts|
|Dental Hygienist||22 Posts|
|Sister Tutor||04 Posts|
|MPHW (Female)||300 Posts|
HSSC Recruitment Dates
|Online Application Form Starting Date||11-11-2016|
|Online Application Form Closing Date||15-11-2016|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
HSSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
An HSSC Vacancy 2016 advertisement has been revealed by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. This is a government post and after clearing the all selection rounds candidates will be appointed in the Haryana State as a government employee.
Only those candidates can apply for the HSSC Recruitment 2016 who will have the eligibility criteria. Candidates can download the advertisement in which the eligibility details are available or you must take a look on the below sections.
- Candidates should have qualified the High School or Intermediate from an authorized institution/ board.
- Aspirants must also have completed their Graduation or Post Graduation from a recognized university to be eligible for HSSC Jobs 2016.
- Candidate age must be greater than 17 years and should be less than 42 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the applicants as per the rules and regulations of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Candidates can get the application fee details in the following section:-
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General||Rs. 150 / 100/-|
|Haryana Female Aspirants||Rs. 75 / 50/-|
|Male Candidates||Rs. 35 / 25/-|
- Candidates will be selected for the vacant posts on the basis of Written Exam & Personal Interview.
- The exam and interview will be organized by the Staff Selection Commission authority persons.
How to Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2016?
Candidates who are interested in applying they can submit their application form before 15-11-2016. After closing the last date application will not be accepted by the officials. So must apply before the end dates with the help of following instructions.
- First of all, the candidate needs to visit the Haryana Staff Selection Commission official portal.
- Then go to the latest notification section and find out the HSSC Recruitment 2016
- Open the advertisement PDF and then read all details carefully.
- Now click on the applied button if you are eligible.
- Fill up the application form with appropriate details and upload the all others qualification certificates Xerox copies.
- Now get the hard copy of the duly filled application form for constant use.
- Check the all filling details once again and click on the submit button.
Candidates can get the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Vacancies details in the above sections. candidates who want to get more details regarding the admit card, recruitment, the result then you can bookmark our website. A team of experts updates this site regularly.