Latest Update (29th December 2016): Haryana TET Application Form 2016-17 Download HTET Notification at www.bseh.org.in
Haryana TET Notification 2016
In this article, we are going to provide the HTET Form Information which is important for those candidates who want to start their career as a teacher. So guys who are interested in the Govt. teacher posts they should need to read the full article and then download the Haryana TET Application Form 2016 from the official portal i.e. www.bseh.org.in.
HTET Online Application Form 2016-17
The HTET 2016-17 Application Form has been released by the Haryana Board of School Education. The Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test is going to be organized for selecting the eligible and talented candidates for the Primary Teacher and Upper Primary Teacher. Those candidates want to apply they should need to submit their application form through online mode before the last date.
bseh.org.in Application Form
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Haryana Board of School Education|
|Examination Name||Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Available Posts Name||Government Teacher|
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Dates
|Application Form Start Date||16th December 2016|
|HTET Form Last Date||27th December 2016|
|Application Fee Submission Closing Date||30th December 2016|
|HTET Admit Card 2017 Date||16th January 2017|
|HTET 2017 Exam Date||1st & 2nd February 2017|
HTET 2016 Application Form
Haryana Board of School Education is all set to publish the HTET Online Form 2016 for the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test. The application form submission process will be done from 16th December 2016 to 27th December 2016. Candidates can Download HTET 2016 Application Form from the official portal.
Candidates who are going to Haryana TET Exam then must read the eligibility criteria details in the below description. Without eligibility, you cannot apply for the examination.
- Aspirants should possess the 10+2 classes and Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Candidate should be qualified the degree of B.Ed from an authorized University to be eligible for HTET 2016-2017.
- Candidate age should be greater than 18 years and must be less than 38 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the Haryana State Govt. Norms.
HTET 2016 Application Fee:
Candidates can take the category wise application charges details in the below section:-
|Category Name||Exam Level||Online Examination Fee||Offline Examination Fee|
|All Candidates except SC & Differently abled||for Each Level||Rs.600/-||Rs.700/-|
|SC & Differently Abled of Haryana Domicile only||for Each Level||Rs.300/-||Rs.350/-|
|SC & Differently Abled of Other State||for Each Level||Rs.600/-||Rs.700/-|
Haryana TET Paper I and Paper II Syllabus
Candidates should read thee exam syllabus in the below section and attend thee examination on the prescribed date and time. This is a state level examination in which large numbers of eligible and intelligent candidates will appear. So, guys, you need to prepare for the examination according to the below syllabus.
|HTET Paper I Syllabus pdf||HTET Paper II Syllabus pdf|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||Mathematics and Science ( For the teachers of Mathematics and Science)|
|Mathematics||Child Development and Pedagogy|
|Language I||Language I|
|Language II||Language II|
|Environmental Studies||Social Science and Social Studies (for the teachers of Social Science and Social Studies)|
How to Submit HTET 2016-17 Application Form?
- First of all, candidates need to browse the Haryana Board of School Education official website.
- Then find out the Haryana TET Notification 2016 and gain the all necessary details.
- Now download the HTET Application Form 2016 and fill up the all appropriate details.
- Attach the scanned copies of the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Get the hard copy of the completed application form and click on the submit button.
- Candidates should submit the application form before 27th December 2016, after the last date application will not be accepted.