Latest Updated (28th October 2016) ; IBPS RRB Admit Card 2016 download at www.ibps.in.
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2016
Here, in this article we are going to describe the information about the IBPS RRB Hall Ticket 2016. Candidates must read this article very carefully and grab all the details which are given in the below article.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will provide the admit card for the Preliminary Examination of IBPS RRB in October and November 2016. The IBPS RRB Admit Card for the post of Officer Scale -I for Preliminary Examination will be available in October 2016. While the IBPS RRB Admit Card 2016 for the post of Office Assistant for the examination will be available in November 2016.
The IBPS RRB Admit Card 2016 for the Mains Examination and Single Level Examination will be available in the month of November and December 2016. Qualified candidates of the Preliminary Examination applied to the post of Officer Scale I can download their Admit Card for the Mains Examination in November 2016.The Centre, venue, date and time for examinations and interview will be mentioned in the IBPS RRB Entry Ticket 2016. To Download IBPS Admit Card 2016, the candidates will have to enter Registration no., Password & Date of Birth. IBPS will not send the Admit Card by Post.
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2016-17 brief information:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
|Name of the post||Office assistant|
|Examination Name||IBPS RRB Exam 2016|
|Process of selection||Preliminary Exam, main exam & interview|
|Examination Date||5th Nov. to 19th Nov. 2016|
Details in the IBPS RRB Admit Card 2016
The IBPS RRB Admit Card 2016 will have the following relevant details:
- Name of the Applicant
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Roll number of Applicant
- Date of examination
- Time of examination
- Registration no. of the applicant
- Post applied for
- Exam venue
How to download the IBPS RRB Admit Card 2016
The Applicants must follow the procedure for downloading the IBPS RRB Call Letter 2016.
- Candidates may download IBPS Admit card for through official website
- Log on to the official site of the IBPS Organization i.e. ibps.in
- There will be two separate links – one for CWE RRB -Office Assistant and the other for Officers (Scale-I, II & III).
- The Applicants as per the posts they have applied will have to click on their respective links.
- Enter your Registration no. , Roll number, Date of Birth, and Password then Enter the Submit tab.
- At the end, take print out of IBPS RRB hall ticket & keep it safely till you get your result.
Relevant points related to IBPS RRB Admit Card 2016
Above we had shared all the useful information related to IBPS RRB Admit Card 2016 but still there are few important points which you should look at before the main exams and before downloading the Admit Cards.
- The IBPS RRB Admit Card 2016 will be provided to all the Applicants.
- The Applicants should paste passport-sized photograph in the provided space.
- Attach a photocopy of the government photo ID such as license, Adhar card, voter ID etc.
- The Applicants should bring original photo ID proof such as Adhar/PAN Card/Driving License/ Voter Id/Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or University.
- The Applicants should carry along with them recent passport-sized photograph similar to the one provided during registration.
- The Applicants should also take the photocopy of the admit card .
- The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which will disqualify the Applicants to appear for the Exam.
- IBPS will not send the IBPS RRB Admit Card to the Applicants by post.
I hope you liked the post and all your doubts are now clear .For more upcoming news related to IBPS RRB and other exams and Recruitments kindly bookmark our site.Also, you can share this post with your friends who are with you in the Race of IBPS RRB and others who are looking for jobs and results .
Official Website: www.ibps.in