IIBF CAIIB 2016-17, Available New Exams Dates @iibf.org.in
IIBF CAIIB Admit Card 2016
Candidates who are looking for the new updated date sheet list for the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance is available here. The department of IIBF is going to conduct CAIIB Examination which is to be scheduled in the month of February and March 2017. Interested students can check all the information in detail related to the CAIIB Exam Dates 2016 on the official website of the department and you can also check the details like application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, and other important details.
IIBF Exam Dates 2016-17
Interested aspirates can apply online from the official website of the department as per the schedule. Students are advised to read the article carefully and complete information regarding the IIBF CAIIB Exams 2016 before applying online portal of the organization. The authority of Institution has decided to postpone the CAIIB Exam scheduled to be held in the month of November and December 2016.
iibf.org.in Organization Details
|Name of the department||Indian Institute of Banking and Finance|
|Available Vacancies department||Certified Associate of Indian Institute of Banking|
|Under comes in||Indian government|
|Publishing category||Exam date|
|Selection process||written test mock test and an interview.|
IIBF CAIIB Important Exam Dates
|Availability of Admit Card||1 week before the examination|
|Last date to apply for examination||27 Sep 2016|
|Advanced Bank Management||12 Feb 2017|
|Bank Financial Management||26 Feb 2017|
|Corporate Banking Rural Banking International Banking Retail Banking|
Co-operative Banking Financial Advising
Human Resource Management
Information Technology Risk Management Central Banking
|05 Mar 2017|
Membership is open to the contenders of recognized banking establishments both in the government as well as private sector including the Reserve Bank of India and State Bank of India also in other Financial Institutions, both in Central and State government Co-operative Banks and any other authorize government institution in India who are Institutional Members of the Institute as may be approved by the government Council from time to time. If the candidate name is not coming in the drop box, then applicants should contact or mail to [email protected] with all details of your department.
- Rules for candidate to face Mock Test
- IIBF is conducting mock test for JAIIB/DB&F/CAIIB courses
- The Mock Test contains 60 MCQ questions per subject and the time duration of the test is 60 minutes.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers
- In case if an aspirant does not complete the test within 60 minutes, the system will submit the answers page automatically and the score will be displayed on the screen.
Candidate need to pay a fee for a mock test will be Rs.100 plus 15% service tax per subject and it will be accepted only by debit cards, credit cards or net banking is also accepted.
How to Apply for IIBF CAIIB
- Firstly candidate needs to Visit the official web portal of the department at iibf.org.in
- Click on “online membership registration” mention there.
- Read all the instructions to applicant very carefully; keep the readily scanned copy of the picture, signature and ID proof as per the required format.
- Then Fill up the online application form, upload your photo signature and ID proof and click on ‘preview and proceed for payment ‘through debit card
- Select the payment option (credit/debit card, net banking) and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the registration process nicely
- After successful registration confirmation will be sent to the registered mail by intimating the membership number (membership no is your login id) and password via e-mail/SMS.
- If the registration is not successful or incomplete appropriate message will be displayed on the computer screen and the applicant has to follow the online registration process again until it not done well.
- After successful registration the member will be able to change their profile information except for Name, Date of birth, Photograph, Signature and ID proof of id, for changing these items, the member should contact their respective Zonal Office center.