Latest Updated (25th November 2016); Join Indian Army – Now check the latest Update on recruitment, admit card, result & Syllabus in one article and Apply for the jobs at www.indianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Jobs 2016
- 1 Indian Army Jobs 2016
- 2 About Indian Army
- 3 www.indianarmy.nic.in Recruitment 2016
- 4 Indian Army Vacancy 2016
- 5 Indian Army Latest Recruitment 2016
- 6 Indian Army Admit Card 2016
- 7 India Army Exam Syllabus 2016
- 8 Indian Army Result 2017
- 9 Procedure to Apply for the Indian Army Jobs 2016
- 10 Official website: www.indianarmy.nic.in
Good news for those candidates who are seeking for the Indian Army Vacancy 2016. In this article, we mentioned all the details related to the recruitment in the below article. All the contenders must read this article attentively and grab the details then apply for the recruitment with the help of official website of Indian Army i.e. www.indianarmy.nic.in. For getting the latest update and notification candidate can bookmark our page and stay connected with us for future reference.
About Indian Army
The Indian Army is the land-based branch & the biggest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India treated as the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army & it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff, who is a 4 star General. 2 officers have been consulting the rank of Field marshal, a 5-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of best honor. The Indian Army commenced from the armies of the East India Co., which finally became the British Indian Army, & the armies of the princely states, which eventually became the national army after India independence. The units & regiments of the Indian Army have different histories & have participated in a no. of battles & campaigns across the world, earning a huge no. of battle & theater honors before & after Independence.
www.indianarmy.nic.in Recruitment 2016
|Name of Posts||Various Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||214 Posts|
|Job location||All over|
|Information About||Indian Army Vacancy 2016|
Indian Army Vacancy 2016
Indian Army, Government of India is the biggest land-based branch of the Indian Armed Forces Recruitment 2016. Various best Career Opportunities available in Indian Army. Indian National Male / Female Contenders (Unmarried / Married) appoint for recruitment under a various scheme of Course under 2 types of Commission (Permanent Commission & Short Service Commission). Indian Army Job Available on its Official Website i.e. www.indianarmy.nic.in.
In education criteria, there are so many no. of posts that are GD, Clerk, Technical, Nursing & other various posts the education eligibility for these different vacant posts is different are as follows:-
Soldier GD Posts: Candidates Should have cleared class 10th with 40% marks, & 33% marks in each subject.
Technical Posts: Applicant should have completed standard 12th with minimum 45% marks & 40% marks in each subject.
Clerk Posts: Candidates passed class 12th with ( arts, commerce or science stream) with 50% marks & 40% marks in each of the subjects.
- For GD Posts: Seventeen and a half to 21 years,
- Clerk Posts: Seventeen and a half to 23 years,
- Technical Posts: Seventeen and a half to 23 years.
Medical Eligibility Criteria:
- The Applicants should have all parts well & healthy of the body.
- The Contenders should have a required height & well-developed chest & all body parts.
- The Aspirants should have healthy mentally & physically both.
- The contenders should not have any type of the disease in his body such heart disease, pain problem bone breaking or any other type of the disease
- Height (cms.) :-166 cms
- Chest: 77 cms
- Weight: 48 kg’s
Indian Army Latest Recruitment 2016
Permanent Commission: A candidates make their career bright in the Army till you retire. For a Permanent commission, the candidate has to join the National Defence Academy Khadakwasla / the Indian Military Academy, Dehradun.
Short Service Commission: Contenders have the option of joining the Army & working as a Commissioned Officer for 10 years in the department & are extendable up to 14 years. At last of this period you have 2 options. Either elect for a Permanent Commission or drop out.
|Name of the Course / Service / Organization|
|Total No. of Vacancies Available||Post Names||Closing Date to Apply For the Post||Full Information|
|10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 37 Starting From July 2017||90|
|07th December 2016||Check Here|
|Religious Teachers in Indian Army||72|
|Junior Commissioned Officer||07 December 2016||Check Here|
|Army Education Corps (AEC – 125) July 2017||12||Post Graduate||07th December 2016||Check Here|
|125th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-125) (July 2017)||40|
|Engineering||07th December 2016||Check Here|
|Havildar Education in the Army Educational Corps in Science & Arts Stream||Various Posts||Science & Arts Graduate||29th November 2016||Check Here|
Indian Army Admit Card 2016
Indian Army Admit Card is going to be declared by Indian Army. Candidates may be downloaded the admit card before the Examination date to get an entry in the examination hall. Huge numbers of contenders applied for Indian Army latest job vacancies and looking for Indian Army Call Letter 2016. All candidates who had registered for Indian Army Jobs 2016 they need to visit the official site of Indian Army. So, aspirants who had applied for this exam may download their Indian Army Hall Ticket through online method.
All applicants are advised to Download Indian Army Admit Card 2016 from official web portal which is www.indianarmy.nic.in before examination date. Department has decided to organize written examination for recruiting promising & interested candidates. Admit card is the mandatory document for the exams in which you are going to appear. Through online mode, applicants may download Indian Army hall ticket through the official website.
India Army Exam Syllabus 2016
Huge no. applicants appeared in the Indian Army Recruitment Examination. For better preparation for the exam, contenders need to have finished the Indian Army Syllabus. Indian Army organizes various examinations for recruitment of best applicants against Soldier GD, Clerk, Technical, Tradesmen, Nursing Assistant & Havildar vacant posts. Indian Army Exam Syllabus of these available posts can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Army in the form of PDF. With the help of this India Army Syllabus 2016, you can easily clear this examination. Aspirants may go through this page that is created by the team of R2j.in to get complete information about Indian Army Technical Syllabus, Indian Army GD Syllabus ,Indian Army Havildar Syllabus & Indian Army Clerk Syllabus applicants may download it & begin preparation for their examination properly.
I. General Knowledge
- National & International.
- National & International.
- Awards and Prizes
- National awards, Gallantry awards, and Nobel Prizes.
- Important dates and battles in Indian & World History & landmarks of Indian History
- National movement.
- Solar System Space exploration
- The earth principal peaks
- Lakes & famous waterfalls
- Geographical Tallest
- Biggest & Longest etc
- Astronomical terms
- Legal terms & Misc terms
- Geographical terms
- Economic terms
- Geographical terms
- Economic terms
- Indian Armed Forces.
- Indian Towns, States
- Institutions & Research Stations, International space Stations & Festivals of
- India & World.
- Indian News Agencies & Dailies.
- Continents & Sub Continents.
- Inventions & Discoveries.
- The Constitution of India.
- Religious communities 7 Principal Languages.
- National & International Days.
- International Organizations.
- Books & Authors.
- The world of Plants & animals.
- Current Affairs & “Who’s Who”
II. General Science
- Human Body
- Food & nutrition, diseases & prevention, vitamins & their uses.
- Questions will be based on a topic related to Physics, Chemistry & Biology. Which are based on fundamentals & day to day activities?
- IO/ Numeral Ability
The questions will be based on the ability of the applicants of age group between 16 & 20 years.
- Consisting of numbers
- Decimal fraction
- square roots
- Profit and loss
- unitary method
- time work & distance
- Ratio & proportion
- Simple interest.
- HCF & LCM
- Basic operations & factorization
- Quadratic equations
- Lines & angles
- triangles and quadrilaterals
- parallelograms & circles
- Cylinders & sphere
- Area and perimeters of Squares
- rectangles parallelograms & circles
- volume & surface area of a cube
Indian Army Result 2017
All the applicants who are eager to know their Indian Army Result for Various Posts. All contenders who give this examination may check the Indian Army Result. Aspirants may check the Indian Army Result by using their official website. Indian Army organizes the examination every year. This examination is organized at various centers all over India. Large numbers of applicants are appearing in this examination but responsible contenders will be selected for this job in the Organization.
The Indian Army announced a notification about the Indian Army Result for all promising aspirants who are desperately waiting for their examination result. The result is an important thing for all appear applicants in an examination. After the successful completion of written examination as soon as possible declared the examination result of Indian Army expected in upcoming days/months. The Indian Army is now to announce the Indian Army Score 2016 for applied vacant posts through official website of Association which is given below on this page.
Procedure to Apply for the Indian Army Jobs 2016
All the eligible contenders can apply for the upcoming Indian Army Recruitment with the help of Official website of Indian Army. Candidates can follow the following easy steps which are given below.
- Contenders firstly, visit the official website of Indian Army i.e. www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- Then candidates can click on the appropriate link of the Indian Army Recruitment 2016 from the homepage.
- After that candidates must read the instructions attentively which are given in the notification before applying for the vacant posts.
- Then application page will be open and then candidates must fill the application form with the correct and valid details which are needed and also attach all the relevant scanned credentials with the form.
- After that Click on the submit tab button and submit the form.
- Candidates must take the printout of the application form and keep it safely for the further use.
In this article, we provide all the details related to the Indian Army Recruitment 2016 in the above article. All the contenders are able to apply for the given various posts in the Indian army with the help of given steps above. Candidates must follow these steps for applying at the official website of Indian Army. For more details, candidates stay in touch with us and bookmark our page. If any candidate faces any problem in applying for the recruitment can comment on the comment box below in the article we will help you as soon as possible.