Latest Updated (22th December 2016): Indian Bank Probationary Officer Vacancy 2016-17 Apply Online for 324 PO Posts at www.indianbank.net.in
Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2016-17
- 1 Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2016-17
- 2 Indian Bank Probationary Officer Vacancy
- 3 www.indianbank.net.in Recruitment
- 4 Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- 5 Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment Dates
- 6 Procedure to Apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2016-17
- 7 Indian Bank Official Website: www.indianbank.net.in
Candidates who are searching the Bank Jobs then we have good news for them because we are going to provide the Indian Bank Recruitment 2016-17 details i9n the following sections. We are going to describe the Latest Indian Bank Vacancy details in the below sections. Candidates who want to get appointed they should have a look on the below description and apply online at www.indianbank.net.in.
Indian Bank Probationary Officer Vacancy
Indian Bank is inviting the Indian Bank PO Online Application Form for fulfilling the Probationary officer vacancies in the bank. Those aspirants are preparing their seals for the bank examination they must apply for the Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2016 because there are 324 total numbers of vacancies are available. Candidates can apply by sending the online application form before the 22nd December 2016.
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Indian Bank|
|Name of the Available Posts||PO (Probationary Officers)|
|Total Number of Opportunities||324 Vacancies|
|Employment Category||Bank Jobs|
|Apply Process||Online Application Form|
|Apply Online Commencement Date||06th December 2016|
|Apply Online Deadline||22nd December 2016|
|Indian Bank Official Website||www.indianbank.net.in|
Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
An Indian Bank Recruitment 2016-17 notification has been released by the Indian Bank authority persons for the posts of 324 Indian Bank PO Vacancy. This is a great opportunity for the job seekers and interested candidates can apply by submitting the application form before the closing dates. The PO Exam will be conducted on 22nd January 2016.
Indian Bank Age Limitations:
- Candidate age should be greater than 18 years and must be less than 28 years to be eligible for the 324 Indian Bank Probationary Officer Jobs.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates up to 05 years for SC (Schedule Class)/ ST (Schedule Tribe), 03 years for OBC (Other Backward Class) and 10 years for PWD categories as per the norms.
Required Educational Qualification:
- Aspirants who want to apply for the Indian Bank PO Recruitment they must hold the Degree (Graduation) from an authorized University/ Institution.
- Candidates should score the minimum of 60 percentage marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) in their qualifying degree.
Indian Bank PO Selection Process:
The appointment of the candidates will be done on the basis of below rounds which will be conducted by the Indian Bank Officials:-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for SC (Schedule Class)/ ST (Schedule Tribe), PWD communities aspirants.
- Other category candidates will have to submit Rs. 600/- as an application fee.
- Candidates should submit their application charges via Online Mode by using Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets and Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro).
Indian Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment Dates
|Apply Online & Application Fee Starting Date||06th December 2016|
|Apply Online & Application Charges Closing Date||22th December 2016|
|Indian Bank PO Pre Exam Call Letter||05th January 2017|
|Pre-Examination Training||12th January 2017 to 19th January 2017|
|Online Examination (Preliminary) Call Letters||11th January 2017|
|Online Examination (Preliminary) Date||22th January 2017|
|Online Exam (Preliminary) Result Date||30th January 2017|
|Indian Bank PO Main Call Letter||16th February 2017|
|Online Examination (Main) Date||28th February 2017|
Procedure to Apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2016-17
- Willing candidates should need to open the Indian Bank Official Website.
- Go to the “Indian Bank Career” page and find out the Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2016
- Open the notice and grab the all necessary details.
- If you are eligible then click on the Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- Fill up the online application form with the appropriate details and upload the required documents Xerox copies.
- Now submit the application fee and take the hard copy of the completed application form.
- At last, check the all filling details and click on the submit button.