Post Office Job Notification 2016-17, Apply for 55000 Vacancies at www.indiapost.gov.in
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016
We have good news for those candidates who are looking for the government jobs in Post Office Department because in the below article you can collect the Post Office Recruitment 2016 Details. The notification has been released and you can apply at www.indiapost.gov.in.
Indian Post Office Department is likely to reveal the Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016 advertisement for the 55000 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. Candidates who are eligible they can apply online by sending the application form before the last dates. This is a government job, so guys don’t miss this great opportunity.
Indiapost.gov.in Recruitment 2016
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Indian Postal Department.|
|Name of the Available Post||Gramin Dak Sevak & Post Master posts.|
|Total number of vacant Posts||55,000 Vacancies|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Form|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Location of the Employment||Anywhere in India|
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016
The Post Office Vacancy 2016 has been released by the Indian Postal Department regarding the Gramin Dak Sevak & Post Master posts. This is a huge vacancy advertisement in which 55,000 Vacancies are available. The main reason to conduct this recruitment is to find out the suitable and talented candidates for the available posts.
Candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment then they should have the eligibility criteria of the Indian Postal Recruitment 2016. Job seekers can collect the eligibility conditions from the given below sections. Or you can also download the full notification from the organization main portal.
- Candidate age must be greater than 18 years to be eligible for the Posts Office Recruitment 2016.
- Upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the rules and regulations of the Indian Post Office Department
- Aspirants must have qualified the 8th, high School/ Intermediate classes from an authorized board/ school.
- You can also check the advertisement for getting the full information about the criteria.
- Candidates will be appointed on the basis of Merit List.
- Merit List will be revealed by the Indian Post Office Department.
- After getting selected candidates will be hired on the Gramin Dak Sevak & Post Master posts at anywhere in India.
- The salary will be given to the all selected candidates in monthly wise by the Indian Government.
How to Apply for Post Office Recruitment 2016?
Candidates who are excited to apply they should need to submit the online application form before the last date. After the last date, your application form will not be accepted. Job hunters can apply online with the use of following steps.
- First of all, candidates should need to open the Indian Post Office Department official website.
- Find out the recruitment advertisement on the homepage.
- Then check out the Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016
- Download the application form which you will have to fill by yourself.
- Now upload the all necessary documents Xerox copies and submit the application fee.
- Take the hard copy of the duly filled application form and click on the submit button.
Here we provide the Post Office Recruitment Notification details. Candidates who want to get the latest details about the admit card, recruitment, result, answer key then you can bookmark our website. Our team of professionals updates this site day by day according to the official notifications. You can also share the above details with your friends and colleagues on social networking sites.