Latest Update (16th November 2016): Indian Post Office Vacancy Notification 2016 Apply for 55000 Posts at www.indiapost.gov.in
Postal Department Recruitment 2016-17
We have good news for the job seekers who are searching the government jobs on the internet because in the below article the Postal Department Recruitment 2016-17 details are mentioned. Candidates need to focus on the below articles, we write the each and every details. Willing candidates can apply online at www.indiapost.gov.in.
The Indian Postal Department is inviting the application forms in prescribed format for the posts of Mail guard and Gramin Dak Sevak. This is a huge vacancy notice in which 55000 total numbers of posts are vacant. Candidates who are eligible only they can apply for this recruitment by filling the online application form. The end date to submit the application form through online is Oct 2016.
indiapost.gov.in Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Association: Postal Department of India
- Available Posts Name: Gramin Dak Sevak/Post Master/Mail guard Vacancies
- Total Number of Vacant Positions: 55000 Posts
- Job Location: All over India
- Official website: www.indiapost.gov.in
- Exam Date: Available soon
Indian Post Office Recruitment Eligibility 2016
The Postal Department of India has revealed an Indian Post Office Vacancy 2016 advertisement for fulfilling the 55000 vacant posts. Candidates have a great opportunity for getting selected on the Mail guard as a government employee through this recruitment notification. Candidates must apply by sending the appropriate application form before the closing date.
Those candidates are going to apply for the Indian Posts Office Jobs they should need to grab the below details carefully. Candidates can apply by sending the application fomr before the closing dates, otherwise your application forms will not be accepted by the authority persons. Check out the notification also which is available at official website.
Required Education Qualification
- Candidates must have passed out the high school class from an authorized institution of the Indian Government.
- The other details about education qualification are available on the main announcement.
- Candidate age should be below than 18 years to be eligible for Indian Post Office Recruitment.
- The further age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the Postal Department of India rules and regulations.
- The appointment of the candidates will be done on the basis of written exam and other rounds.
- The written exam will hold the questions from the topics like Reasoning & Mental Ability, Mathematics, General Knowledge & Everyday Science, Reasoning ability and English.
Procedure to Apply for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are excited to apply they need to know that only eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment, otherwise your application form will not be accepted. Candidates can grab the applying procedure in the below description. Candidates should submit the application form before the closing date.
- Eligible candidates will need to open the Postal Department of India authorized site.
- Then go to the latest announcement zone and find out the job advertisement.
- Read the Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016 notification and find out the application form.
- Fill up the application form with the details such as personal details, academic information, experience details, etc.
- After that enclose the Xerox copies of the required documents and submit the specified application fee.
- Take the printout of the complete application form and click on the submit button, the form will be submitted.
In the above article, candidates can take the Postal Department Recruitment 2016 details. Job hunters can get the latest jobs, admit card, result details in the above article. Candidates should bookmark our website and visit daily because we update this site according to the official notification.