Latest Updated (21th November 2016): J&K Police Constable Job Advertisement 2016 Apply for 5381 Vacancies at www.jkpolice.gov.in
J&K Police Recruitment 2016
Candidates are you looking for the government jobs in Jammu & Kashmir then we have good news for you because candidates can gain the J&K Police Vacancy 2016 details in the following sections. We put the each and every detail about the jobs and you can download the full advertisement from official website i.e. www.jkpolice.gov.in.
Police Headquarters Jammu and Kashmir is inviting the application form through offline mode for the Constable Posts. This is a huge notification in which 5381 total number of posts are available. Candidates don’t miss this great chance and must apply for the J&K Police Constable Recruitment 2016 by submitting the online application form before the closing dates.
www.jkpolice.gov.in Recruitment 2016
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Police Headquarters Jammu and Kashmir|
|Name of the Vacant Post||Constable|
|Total Number of Available Post||5381 Vacancies|
|Apply Method||Application Form|
|Application Mode||Offline Mode|
|Pay Scale||5,200/-Rs to 20,200/-Rs grade pay of 1900/-Rs.|
|Selection Method||Physical Endurance Test/ Physical Standard Test/ Written test|
Department Wise Available Vacancies:
|Department Name||Total Posts|
|IRP Battalions||4340 Vacancies|
|Armed Police||386 Vacancies|
|Executive Police||655 Vacancies|
J&K Police Form Dates
|Start Date to Submit Online Application Form||25-10-2016 (Extended to 07-11-2016)|
|Closing Date to Submit the Online Application Form||20-11-2016 (Extended to 30-11-2016)|
J&K Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Police Headquarters Jammu and Kashmir has dispatched a J&K Police Recruitment 2016 notification for fulfilling the 5381 Police Constable Posts. The main reason to conduct this recruitment is to find out the suitable and intelligent candidate’s and appoint them to the vacant posts.
Only eligible candidates can apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Police Constable Recruitment. Candidate who are thinking to apply they should read the eligibility criteria details which are mentioned below and then apply offline.
- Those candidates are going to apply their age must be greater than 18 years and should be below than 28 years to be eligible for J&K Police Recruitment 2016.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable for the candidate’s 37 years and 48 years for Ex-servicemen.
- Aspirants must have completed their matriculation/ madhyamik class from an authorized institution/ board.
- For getting the other information download the official advertisement from the recognized site.
- The appointment of the candidates will be done on the basis of PET (Physical Endurance Test)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) & Written Exam.
- Those candidates will be qualified in al rounds of selection they will be hired as a Police Constable in Jammu and Kashmir State.
- The application fee is Rs. 300/- for all category applicants.
- Candidates should submit the application fee through online mode / Common Service Centres / deposit through Bank Challan.
How to Apply for J&K Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Willing candidates can apply for this recruitment by sending the offline application form before 30 November 2016. So guys who are interested in applying must read the below steps carefully and submit the application form.
- Firstly, aspirants need to visit the Police Headquarters Jammu and Kashmir official website.
- Then look out the notification zone and find out the police constable notification.
- Open the J&K Police Recruitment 2016 advertisement and grab all eligibility criteria details.
- Now download the application form if you have the eligibility conditions.
- Enter the all appropriate details in the application form and pay the application fee.
- Check the all submitting details and get the printout of complete application form.
- At last, send the duly filled application form to the organization address.
In the above article, we discuss J&K Police Constable Recruitment 2016 details. Candidates who want to get more details regarding the private/ government jobs then bookmark our website.