JSSC Recruitment Notification 2016-17 Apply Online for 49 Mining & Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts at www.jssc.in
JSSC Inspector Recruitment 2016
Here we are going to describe the JSSC Recruitment Notification 2016 details. Candidates who want to get the appointment on the government job in the Jharkhand State then must read the following article in which we provide the each and every details about the latest employment news. Candidates can apply for the vacant posts at www.jssc.in.
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2016-17
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has published a JSSC Recruitment 2016 for the posts of Mining Inspector & Motor Vehicle Inspector. There are 49 total numbers of vacancies available in which eligible and talented candidates will be appointed. Candidates can JSSC Recruitment Apply Online by submitting the online form before 30th November 2016.
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Name of the Available Positions||Mining Inspector & Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Total Number of Vacant Posts||49 Vacancies|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
|Selection Process||Preliminary & Main Exam|
Jharkhand SSC Jobs 2016
Name of the Exam
Diploma Level Combined Competitive Exam 2016
Diploma Level Combined Competitive Exam 2016 (Backlog)
Available Position Name:
Motor Vehicle Inspector: 18 Posts
Mining Inspector: 31 Posts
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2016
The online application is invited from the suitable aspirants by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) regarding the JSSC Inspector Vacancy 2016 for the posts of 49 Mining Inspector & Motor Vehicle Inspector. Candidates have time to apply for the Jharkhand SSC Jobs 2016 until 30th November 2016.
Candidates who are going to apply for the JSSC Vacancy 2016-17 they should have the eligibility criteria which is set by the Jharkhand Government. Candidates can download the notification from the official website. Below we described the eligibility conditions details.
- Mining Inspector: Candidate age should be greater than 18 years and must be less than 35 years to be eligible for the JSSC Inspector Recruitment 2016.
- Motor Vehicle Inspector: Those candidates age are between 21 years to 35 years they are eligible to apply for Motor Vehicle Inspector posts.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the Jharkhand State Govt Norms.
- Mining Inspector: Aspirants must hold the Diploma (Mining Engineering)from an authorized University/ Institution.
- Motor Vehicle Inspector: Candidate should be qualified the Diploma (Automobile Engineering) for the posts of Motor Vehicle Inspector.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates on the Mining Inspector & Motor Vehicle Inspector posts will be done based on the Preliminary & Main Examination.
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- for General. OBC (Other Backward Class) categories aspirants as per the rules and regulations.
- Those candidates are from SC (Schedule Class)/ ST (Schedule Tribe) they will have to pay Rs. 125/-.
JSSC Recruitment Important Dates:
|Starting date to submit the JSSC Online Application Form||01st November 2016|
|Closing date to submit the JSSC Online Application Form||30th November 2016|
Steps to Apply online for JSSC Inspector Recruitment 2016
Willing candidates can apply for the available posts through online application form. Candidates will have to submit the application for before the last date i.e. 30th November 2016. Interested candidates can apply very easily with the help of below steps. After the end date, the application form will not be accepted.
- First of all, aspirants need to open the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission official website.
- Then go to the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Notification zone and find out the Inspector job advertisement.
- Now focus on the eligibility criteria details and if you are eligible then click on the JSSC Recruitment 2016 Apply
- Fill up the application form with the appropriate details and submit the prescribed application fee via online process.
- Now upload the Xerox copies of required documents/ Photograph and signature.
- At last, click on the submit button and the form will be submitted.