Latest Updated (28th November 2016); Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment Notification 2016-17 Apply online for 91 Teaching Vacancies at www.jnu.ac.in
Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2016
- 1 Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2016
- 2 JNU Recruitment 2016
- 3 About JNU
- 4 www.jnu.ac.in Recruitment
- 5 JNU Recruitment Assistant Professor
- 6 JNU Recruitment 2016 Teaching
- 7 JNU Recruitment Important Dates:
- 8 How to Apply for JNU Recruitment Assistant Professor 2016?
- 9 Official Website: www.jnu.ac.in
Here we are going to share the JNU Recruitment Assistant Professor 2016 details in the following article. This is good news for those candidates who want to start their career in the teaching field. So guys read all details carefully and then apply online at www.jnu.ac.in by sending the application form.
JNU Recruitment 2016
JNU stands for Jawaharlal Nehru University which is located in New Delhi. The JNU Recruitment 2016 has been released by the university authority persons for the 91 Associate Professor vacancies. Candidates who are interested and want to apply they should need to submit their application form before the 25th December 2016.
Jawaharlal Nehru University is a public central university in New Delhi. In the year 2012, The National Assessment & Accreditation Council gave the university a grade of 3.9 out of 4, the most top grade awarded to any educational university in the country.It is one of the best top universities in the country, ranking third according to the National Institutional Ranking Framework. It is known for leading faculties & research emphasis on liberal arts & applied sciences.
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi, Delhi 110067|
|Name of Available Posts||Teaching Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||91 vacancies|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Form|
JNU Recruitment Assistant Professor
|Posts Name||Total Posts|
|Associate Professor||50 Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor||13 Vacancies|
JNU Recruitment 2016 Teaching
JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University) is going to recruit the eligible and talented candidates for the posts of JNU Recruitment Assistant Professor. Candidates have a great opportunity for getting selected in JNU as Assistant Professor. The main purpose to organize the recruitment is to find out the eligible and skilled candidates for available posts.
Candidates who are going to apply for JNU Recruitment 2016 they should have the eligibility criteria. So guys collect the eligibility conditions details in the below description and then apply online before the 25-12-2016.
- Candidates should have qualified the Degree (Doctoral/ Master) from an authorized University/ Institution.
- Those candidates have done the degree of Ph.D. in the related field from an authorized Institution then they can also apply for JNU Recruitment 2016.
- The aspirant age should be greater than 18 years and must be less than 50 years to be eligible for JNU Vacancy 2016.
- The age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the rules and regulations of the University.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Associate Professor||Pay Band of Rs. 37,400-67,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 9000/- per month|
|Professor||Pay Band of Rs. 37,000-67,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/- per month.|
|Assistant Professor||Pay Band of Rs. 15,600-39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/- per month|
- Candidates will be appointed on the basis of Personal Interview.
- The Personal Interview will be conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru University authority persons.
JNU Recruitment Important Dates:
|Online Application Form Commencement Date||12th November 2016|
|Closing Date of submission of Online Application Form||25th December 2016|
How to Apply for JNU Recruitment Assistant Professor 2016?
Candidates can apply for this recruitment through online mode. You can gain the applying procedure in the below sections. Willing candidates can apply easily with the use of below instructions. Candidates should need to submit their application form before the last date, otherwise your application will not be accepted.
- First of all, candidates should need to open the Jawaharlal Nehru University authorized site.
- Go to the latest notification zone and search the JNU Recruitment 2016 teaching
- Open the notice on the next web page and then take a look at the eligibility details.
- Fill up the application form with the appropriate details and attach the scanned copies of the mandatory documents.
- Submit the prescribed application fee and take the hard copy of the completed filled application form.
- Check all details and click on the submit button.
In this article, we provide the Jawaharlal Nehru University Recruitment 2016 information. Candidates who want to collect the latest release admit card, result, private/ government jobs then bookmark our website. A team of professionals updates this site day by day according to the official notifications.