Jawaharlal Nehru University Teaching Recruitment 2017 Apply for 98 JNU Professor Posts at www.jnu.ac.in
Jawaharlal Nehru University Professor Recruitment 2017
- 1 Jawaharlal Nehru University Professor Recruitment 2017
- 2 JNU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
- 3 About JNU
- 4 www.jnu.ac.in Recruitment 2017
- 5 JNU Recruitment Teaching 2017
- 6 JNU Professor Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 JNU Recruitment Important Dates:
- 8 How to Apply for JNU Recruitment Assistant Professor 2017?
- 9 JNU Official Website: www.jnu.ac.in
Here we are going to share the JNU Recruitment Assistant Professor 2017 details in the following article. This is good news for those candidates who want to start their career in the teaching field. So guys read all details carefully and then apply online at www.jnu.ac.in by sending the application form. We provide the each and every detail about the recruitment notification on the below sections.
JNU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
JNU stands for Jawaharlal Nehru University which is located in New Delhi. The JNU Professor Recruitment 2017 has been released by the university authority persons for the 98 Professor, Assistant Professor, and Assistant Professor Posts. Candidates who are interested and want to apply they should need to submit their application form before the 14th March 2017.
Jawaharlal Nehru University is a public central university in New Delhi. In the year 2012, The National Assessment & Accreditation Council gave the university a grade of 3.9 out of 4, the most top grade awarded to any educational university in the country.It is one of the best top universities in the country, ranking third according to the National Institutional Ranking Framework. It is known for leading faculties & research emphasis on liberal arts & applied sciences.
www.jnu.ac.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi, Delhi 110067|
|Name of Available Posts||Professor, Assistant Professor and Assistant Professor|
|Total Number of Posts||98 vacancies|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Form|
|JNU Official Website||www.jnu.ac.in|
JNU Recruitment Teaching 2017
JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University) is going to recruit the eligible and talented candidates for the posts of JNU Recruitment Assistant Professor. Candidates have a great opportunity for getting selected in JNU as Assistant Professor. The main purpose to organize the recruitment is to find out the eligible and skilled candidates for available posts.
JNU Professor Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to apply for JNU Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 they should have the eligibility criteria. So guys collect the eligibility conditions details in the below description and then apply online before the 14th March 2017.
- Candidates should have qualified the Bachelor’s Degree from an authorized University/ Institution.
- Those candidates have done the Master’s Degree and Ph.D. in relevant discipline from an authorized Institution then they can also apply for 98 JNU Assistant Professor Vacancies.
- The aspirant age should be greater than 18 years to be eligible for Jawaharlal Nehru University Vacancy 2017.
- The age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the rules and regulations of the University.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Associate Professor||Pay Band of Rs. 37,400-67,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 9000/- per month|
|Professor||Pay Band of Rs. 37,000-67,000/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/- per month.|
|Assistant Professor||Pay Band of Rs. 15,600-39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/- per month|
- Candidates will be appointed on the basis of Personal Interview.
- The Personal Interview will be conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru University authority persons.
JNU Recruitment Important Dates:
|Online Application Form Commencement Date||14th February 2017|
|Closing Date of submission of Online Application Form||14th March 2017|
How to Apply for JNU Recruitment Assistant Professor 2017?
Candidates can apply for this recruitment through online mode. You can gain the applying procedure in the below sections. Willing candidates can apply easily with the use of below instructions. Candidates should need to submit their application form before the last date, otherwise, your application will not be accepted.
- First of all, candidates should need to open the Jawaharlal Nehru University authorized site.
- Go to the latest notification zone and search the JNU Recruitment 2017 Teaching.
- Open the notice on the next web page and then take a look at the eligibility details.
- Fill up the application form with the appropriate details and attach the scanned copies of the mandatory documents.
- Submit the prescribed application fee and take the hard copy of the completed filled application form.
- Check all details and click on the submit button.
In this article, we provide the Jawaharlal Nehru University Professor Recruitment 2017 information. Candidates who want to collect the latest release admit card, result, private/ government jobs then bookmark our website. A team of professionals updates this site day by day according to the official notifications.