Latest Updated (1st December 2016); Karnataka Police Recruitment Notification 2016-17 Apply Online for 211 Police Constable Vacancies at www.ksp.gov.in
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2016-17
We have good news for those candidates who are searching the Police Department Jobs in Karnataka State because we are going to share the Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2016 details in the below article. Candidates who are interested they can apply for the Police Constable (Men & Women) Posts at www.ksp.gov.in.
Karnataka State Police Department has dispatched a KSP Recruitment 2016 Notification for the posts of Police Constable (Wireless) (Men & Women) Posts. There are 211 total numbers of vacancies are available in which eligible and talented candidates will be appointed. Candidates can apply by sending the online application form from 21st November 2016 to 14th December 2016.
www.ksp.gov.in recruitment 2016
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Police Department|
|Name of the Available Posts||Police Constable (Wireless) (Man & Women)|
|Total numbers of Vacant Posts||211 Vacancies|
|Apply Process||Online Application Form|
Karnataka Police Recruitment Dates
|Starting date to submit the Online Application Form||21st November 2016|
|The last date to submit the Online Application Form||14th December 2016|
|Application Charges Submission End Date||16th December 2016|
Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2016
KSP Recruitment 2016-17 notifications have been released by the Karnataka State Police Department for the posts of Police Constable. Candidates have a great opportunity for getting selected as a Government Police Constable in the Karnataka State. Candidates can apply by sending their application form before the 14th December 2016.
Candidates who are going to apply for Karnataka Police Jobs 2016 then you have to be eligible. The eligibility criteria details are described below.
- The candidate age should be greater than 19 years and must be less than 25 years to be eligible for the KSP Recruitment 2016-17.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates up to 2 years for SC, ST & 5 years for ST (Tribal) categories as per the Karnataka Government regulations.
- Candidates should have qualified the 3 Years Diploma (Electricals/ Electronics/ Telecommunications & Computer Science) from a recognized University.
- Those candidates have qualified the PUC in Science (Physic & Maths) from an authorized University/ Institution they can apply for the Karnataka Police Vacancy 2016.
Candidates will be appointed on the Police Constable posts based on the below rounds:-
- Written Exam
- Endurance & Physical Standard Test
The category wise application charges details are mentioned below:-
|Category Name||Application Charges|
|GM , 2A,2B, 3A,3B Categories||Rs. 250/-|
|SC , ST, CAT-01, ST (Tribal)||Rs. 100/-|
|Submission Process||Via challan in State Bank of Mysore (SBM)/ State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) only.|
How to Apply for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2016?
Below we provide the steps to apply for this recruitment. Candidates who are going to apply for the constable posts they should need to grab the following steps. You can easily apply for the constable vacancy with the help of following instruction. You have to submit the application form before 14-12-2016.
- First of all, candidates will have to open the Karnataka State Police Department official website.
- Check out the Karnataka Police Constable Advertisement and then focus on the eligibility conditions details.
- Now click on the Karnataka Police Recruitment Apply Online and produce the all asking details carefully.
- Pay the application fee and then enclosed the Xerox copies of the related documents.
- At last, take the hard copy of the completed application form and then press the submit button.
Here we provide the Karnataka Police Notification 2016 details. Those candidates want to get the latest released admit card, answer key, recruitment then must bookmark our website. Our team of professionals updates this site day by day according to the official notification. you guys can also share all details with your friends and colleagues on social networking sites.