Latest Updated ( 29th September 2016); Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2016 Apply 544 SI Posts at www.ksp.gov.in
Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are searching the Karnataka Police Constable Jobs online then we have a good news for them because we are going to describe the Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2016 advertisement details in the below article. Candidates should focus on the each and every detail on this article and then apply through online mode.
The Police Department of Karnataka State Government has published a recruitment notification for the posts of CPC (Civil Police Constable) & APC (Armed Police Constable). This is a great opportunity for job seekers to get appointed because there are lots of posts are vacant. Candidates have time to fill up the online application form till 13th October 2016.
- Conducting Authority Name: Karnataka State Police
- Available Post name: Civil Police Constable and Armed Police Constable
- Number of vacant Post: 544 Vacancies
- Apply Mode: Online Mode
- Starting Date: 19-09-2016
- Ending Date: 13-10-2016
- Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in
Karnataka State Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Karnataka State Police is likely to hire the eligible and talented candidates for the posts of Civil Police Constable and Armed Police Constable. Candidates who want to utilize this opportunity then must fill up the online application form. The main purpose to conduct the Karnataka State Police Constable Recruitment 2016 is to appoint the suitable candidates.
- Candidates should be qualified the high school/ intermediate from an authorized institution of Board.
- Candidates can also check the official notification for the more details.
- Armed Police Constable: Candidate age must not be below than 18 years and should not be above than 25 years.
- Civil Police SI (Men & Women: Those candidates are below than 19 years and less than 25 years they are eligible to apply.
- The relaxation in age will be applicable only for the OBC/ SC/ ST category applicants as per the rules and regulations of the Karnataka Government.
Method of Selection
Candidates will be selected on the basis of below rounds:-
- Endurance Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 250/- for those candidates who are from the GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B categories.
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for SC, ST, CAT-01 & ST (Tribal) categories aspirants.
- Candidates can be submitted the application fee through Challan form at State Bank of Mysore (SBM)/ State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) only.
Process to Apply for Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Below we describe the applying procedure. Candidates must read the following instruction which will help the candidates to apply online. Only those candidates can apply for this recruitment who have the above-mentioned eligibility criteria, otherwise, your application will not be accepted.
- Willing aspirants will need to open the Police Department of Karnataka State Government authorized site.
- Then go to the recruitment section and find out the constable notification.
- Read the all given instructions from Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and pay the prescribed application fee.
- Now enter the details in the application form and also attach the required documents scanned copies.
- Click on the submit button and get the hard copy of the duly filled application form for later use.
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in