Latest Updated (3rd October 2016); KVS Job Notice 2016-2017 Apply for 6205 TGT, PGT, PRT, Principal Posts at www.kvsangathan.nic.in
KVS Recruitment 2016
KVS stands for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan which is going to appoint the eligible and talented candidates for the Principal, Post-Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduation Teacher (TGT) and Primary Teacher Vacancies. Candidates who are interested they can apply for the KVS Recruitment 2016 by sending the application form.
There are 6205 total number of posts are available in which eligible and talented candidates will be appointed. Candidates can submit the plication form through online mode before 17-10-2016. Other details regarding this job notice in mentioned below this are very crucial for those candidates who are going to apply.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Organization: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Available Posts Name: Principal, Trained Graduate Teacher, Post-Graduation Teacher, Primary Teacher
- Number of Vacant Positions: 6205 Vacancies
- Application Mode: Online Process
- Selection Process: Written Exam/ Personal Interview
- Official Web Address: www.kvsangathan.nic.in
Department Wise Available Posts Details:
Principal: 90 Positions
Post-Graduation Teacher (PGT): 690 Vacancies
- Maths: 73 Posts
- Chemistry: 61 Posts
- English: 69 Posts
- Computer Science: 78 Posts
- History: 38 Posts
- Economics: 48 Posts
- Hindi: 62 Posts
- Geography: 31 Posts
- Biology: 66 Posts
- Commerce: 96 Posts
- Physics: 68 Posts
Trained Graduation Teacher (TGT): 926 Vacancies
- Science: 120 Posts
- English: 90 Posts
- AE: 120 Posts
- P&HE: 67 Posts
- Social Studies: 160 Posts
- WE: 74 Posts
- Maths: 126 Posts
- Hindi: 116 Posts
- Sanskrit: 53 Posts
Primary Teacher (PRT): 4499 Vacancies
- PRT (Music): 151 Posts
- PRT: 4348 Posts
KVS Recruitment Dates
- Online Registration Starting Date: 27th September 2016
- Online Registration End Date: 17th October 2016
- Application Fees Submission Last date: 22nd October 2016
KVS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
A KVS Recruitment 2016 notice has been circulated by the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan for the fulfillment of the 6205 Principal, Trained Graduate Teacher, Post-Graduation Teacher, Primary Teacher posts. Below we describe the eligibility criteria for this recruitment.
- Principal: Candidates should hold the Master’s Degree with minimum 45 % marks with B.Ed from an authorized university.
- Post-Graduate Teacher: Aspirants should be qualified the M.Sc degree from with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Post-Graduate Teacher (Computer Science): Those aspirants have completed the BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. / ’B’ & ‘C’ Level DOEACC with minimum 50% marks they are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGTs): Candidates should possess the Bachelor Degree from an authorized institution/ university and also have the knowledge of computer.
- Principal: Candidate age must be above than 35 years and should be below than 50 years.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Candidate age must be below than 35 years.
- Post-Graduate Teacher (PGT): Those candidates age below than 40 years they are eligible to apply for PGT posts.
- Teacher: Candidate age must be less than 30 years.
- The upper age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for women (SC/ ST) except for the posts of Principal as per the government rules.
The appointed candidates will receive the salary package as per the following details:
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Rs. 9, 300/- – Rs.34, 800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4, 600/-
- PRT: Rs. 9, 300/- – Rs.34, 800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4, 200/-
- Principal: Rs.15, 600/- – Rs.39, 100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 7, 600/-
- Post-Graduate Teacher (PGT): Rs. 9, 300/- – Rs.34, 800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4, 800/-
The application fee information is described below:-
- PGT’s: Rs.750/-
- Primary Teacher (Music): Rs.750/-
- TGT’s: Rs.750/-
- Principal: Rs.1200/-
- Primary Teacher: Rs.750/-
Steps to Apply for KVS Recruitment 2016
Those candidates are eligible they need to visit the official website. Read the recruitment notice and fill up the online application form. Submit the application fee and take the hard copy of the application form. Submit the online application form before 17-10-2016.
Official Website: www.kvsangathan.nic.in