Kerala PSC Hall Ticket 2017 Download Teaching & Non-Teaching Admit Card at www.keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Teaching & Non-Teaching Admit Card
- 1 Kerala PSC Teaching & Non-Teaching Admit Card
- 2 KPSC Teacher Hall Ticket 2017
- 3 www.keralapsc.gov.in Recruitment
- 4 Kerala PSC Teacher Call Letter 2017
- 5 Download Kerala Recruitment Admit Card
- 6 Kerala PSC Teaching & Non-Teaching Exam Dates
- 7 How to Download Kerala PSC Teaching & Non-Teaching Admit Card?
- 8 Official Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
Hello, guys, we have some good news for the entire candidate looking for the ob in Kerala. Here we are proving information about the official notification issued by the Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 has come up with a new official career notification for the most eligible candidate and skilled applicants to recruit them on the vacant Kerala PSC 578 Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts.
KPSC Teacher Hall Ticket 2017
This is the good opportunity for those applicants who are looking for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 vacancies. Interested applicants who have applied online for Kerala PSC Vacancy 2017 they can download Kerala PSC Teacher Admit Card 2017 at official website i.e. www.keralapsc.gov.in. Lots of eligible candidates have applied online before the last date to submit an application form is 02nd February 2017.
|Name of the department||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Number of Posts available||578 Posts|
|Kerala PSC Official Website||www.keralapsc.gov.in|
|Mode of Applying||Online Application Form|
|Pay Role||As per Kerala PSC Norms|
|Last Date to Apply||02nd February|
Kerala PSC Teacher Call Letter 2017
Kerala Public Service Commission is a body which wills advice the government of India on matters of Civil Services and it publishes official notifications for various vacancies in the state, conducts written the exam, Skill test, physical test and another test also. The Kerala PSC Job Notification 2017 is available on the official website which you can download and get all details. Candidates must bring their Kerala Teaching & Non-Teaching Admit Card when going to appear in the examination.
Download Kerala Recruitment Admit Card
Candidates can Download Kerala PSC Recruitment Exam Admit Card by entering the name, registration number, and date of birth. Without admit card no one can attend the examination, so applicants must download your admit card before going to appear in the examination. All the details regarding the examination will be available on the call letter.
- Candidate age should be greater than 21 years and must be less than 50 years to be eligible for the Kerala PSC Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the Kerala Government rules and regulations.
Candidates who are going to apply for the 578 Kerala PSC Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs they should have completed their Graduation Degree and Master Degree in the related field from an authorized University.
- The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of OMR Sheet & Written Examination.
- The examination will be conducted by the Kerala Public Service Commission.
Kerala PSC Teaching & Non-Teaching Exam Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: Apply Now
- Last Date to submit online application form: 02nd February 2017
- Admit Card Release Date: Available Soon
- Kerala PSC Teaching & Non-Teaching Exam Date: Update Soon
How to Download Kerala PSC Teaching & Non-Teaching Admit Card?
- First Visit official website of the department at keralapsc.gov.in
- Go to the Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification 2017.
- A window will display and you can check all details of post available
- Click on the Kerala PSC Teaching Recruitment Admit Card button
- Fill the details correctly and complete without doing any mistake.
- Click on the download admit card button and the call letter will appear on the computer display.
- Take a printout of the exam admit card and keep it safe for future use.