Kerala SET Application Form
Government of Kerala has released the Kerala SET Application Form 2020 on its official website. Applicants who are seeking for the Teaching Jobs in Kerala State then they may fill the online application form on or before the last date. Contenders can check complete details related to the Kerala SET Notification 2020 like Educational Qualification, Application Form Fee, Important Dates, Selection Procedure, and other details from the below section of the article.
Kerala SET Registration Form 2020 Eligibility
- For Paper I: Interested Candidates should have completed Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary with at least 45% scores and two year Trained Teachers’ Certificate or its equivalent from any recognized board of education.
- For Paper II: Interested Candidates should have done B.A / B.Sc. / B.Com & 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ Trained Teachers’ Certificate or its equivalent from any reputed recognized board/Institutes.
Application Fees: For General and OBC category of aspirants, they must have to pay application form fees of Rs 750/- and for SC/ST category of candidates need to pay of Rs. 375/- as an application fee.
Kerala SET 2020 Exam Pattern
- There will be two papers within the examination (paper one and paper 2).
- Paper one will contain a maximum of 120 queries of 120 marks in total.
- Applicants will get one mark for every correct response given in paper one.
- However paper 2 will incorporate two hundred queries in total.
- Authorities will give one mark for each correct response in all subject’s papers except mathematics and statistics.
- 5 marks are given to the candidates for each correct response within the question paper 2 for arithmetic and statistics.
Kerala SET Online Form 2020 Information
|Name of the University –||Government of Kerala|
|Also Known as –||Kerala SET Application Form 2020|
|Name of the Exam –||Kerala State Eligibility Test|
|Mode of Application –||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the Application Form –||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online for the Application Form –||Released Soon|
|Category of Article –||Application Form|
Official Website: www.kerala.gov.in