Latest Updated (3rd December 2016): KGMU Recruitment Notification 2016-17 Apply Online 58 Teaching Posts at www.kgmu.org
KGMU Lucknow Recruitment 2016
In this article, we are going to describe the KGMU Recruitment 2016-17 details. Candidates who are finding the teaching jobs then they should need to read the below section details. Candidates first take all details and then apply online at www.kgmu.org. We described the each and every detail in the following sections regarding the recruitment.
KGMU Job Notification 2016-17
The KGMU Lucknow Recruitment 2016 notification has been revealed by the King George’s Medical University for the posts of 58 Teaching Faculty Positions. Candidates who want to get appointed on the Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor posts then must apply for the KGMU Teaching Recruitment 2016 before the 20th December 2016.
|Name of Conducting Authority||KGMU (King George’s Medical University), Lucknow|
|Name of The Available Post||Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor|
|Total Numbers of Posts||58 Vacancies|
|Employment Type||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh State|
|Application Method||Online Mode Only|
KGMU Teaching Recruitment 2016
The online application forms are incited from the suitable and skilled aspirants by the KGMU (King George’s Medical University), Lucknow regarding the 58 Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor posts. Candidates can apply for the KGMU Lucknow Recruitment 2016 by sending the online application before the closing date.
Only those candidates can apply for the KGMU Teaching Vacancy 2016 those have the eligibility criteria. Below you can take the eligibility criteria details. Candidates should need to submit their application form before the last date which is 20th December 2016 otherwise King George’s Medical University officials will not receive your application form.
- Candidate educational qualification will be measured for the KGMU Teaching Recruitment 2016 MCI/ DCI norms and KGMU Act 2002.
- For more information, you can download the advertisement from the King George’s Medical University official website.
- The age limits of the candidate should be lies between the age criteria set up by the King George’s Medical University.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per government norms.
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview performance applicants will be appointed on the available posts.
The application charges will be applicable as per the below details:-
|Category Name||Application Charges|
|Open category candidates||Rs.5000/-|
|SC (Schedule Class)/OBC (Other Backward Class)||Rs.3000/-|
|Submission Process||through Online mode while filling Online Application|
KGMU Teaching Recruitment Dates
|Online Application From Commencement Date||Available Now|
|The last date to submit the Online Application Form||20th December 2016|
How to Apply Online for KGMU Recruitment 2016-17?
Willing candidates can apply online for the vacant posts by submitting the application form. Candidates can easily apply online with the help of below instructsions.
- First of all, candidates need to log on to the KGMU (King George’s Medical University), Lucknow official website.
- Then check out the latest notification section and search the KGMU Teaching Recruitment 2016.
- Open the notification on next web page and click on apply online button if you are eligible.
- Enter the all required details on the application form and enclosed the scanned copies of the related documents.
- Submit the application fee and collect the hard copy of the duly filled application form.
- At last, check out the complete form details and press on the submit button.
Here we discuss KGMU Lucknow teaching Recruitment 2016 details. Those candidates want to get more details regarding the latest release admit card, recruitment, answer key and admit card then must bookmark our website. A team of professionals updates this site day by day according to the official notification. You can also share all details with their friends and colleagues on social networking sites.