Latest Updated (21st November 2016); KPCL Officer Notification 2016 Apply for Vacancies at www.karnatakapower.com
KPCL Recruitment 2016
We have good news for those candidates who are searching the government jobs in Karnataka State because in this article job seekers can collect the KPCL MO Recruitment 2016 notification details in the below description. You guys can apply by sending the KPCL Online Application Form before the last dates.For more details, candidates go through the official website i.e. www.karnatakapower.com.
KPCL is also known as Karnataka Power Corporation Limited which is ready to appoint the 38 total numbers of candidates on the Medical Officer & Account Officer. Candidates who are interested in applying they can download the application form from the official site i.e. www.karnatakapower.com. Aspirants will have to submit the application forms before the end dates and the last date is 23 November 2016.
Karnatakapower.com Recruitment 2016
|Name of the Conducting Authority||KPCL (Karnataka Power Corporation Limited)|
|Total Posts||38 Vacancies|
|Names of the Vacant Posts||Medical Officer & Account Officer|
|Apply Method||Online Application|
|Category of the Employment||State Government Jobs|
|Location of the Job||Across Karnataka State|
|Selection Methodology||Merit List|
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Accounts Officer||06 Vacancies|
|Factory Medical Officer||06 Vacancies|
|Medical Officer||17 Vacancies|
|Welfare Officer||09 Vacancies|
|Starting date to apply for Medical Officer Jobs||20 October 2016|
|Last date to submit the Online Application Form||21 November 2016|
|Closing date to submit the Application fee||23 November 2016|
KPCL Officer Recruitment 2016
KPCL (Karnataka Power Corporation Limited) is invited the application form through online for the posts of 38 Medical Officer & Account Officer. The main purpose to conduct this KPCL Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 is to find out the eligible and talented candidates for the vacant posts. Candidates have a golden chance for getting selected on the available posts through this recruitment, so guys don’t miss this opportunity and must apply.
The age criterion of KPCL Recruitment 2016 is mentioned below as per the rules and regulations:-
|Other Backward Classes||Between 18 years to 38 years.|
|General Merit||Below than 18 years and above than 35 years.|
|SC/ ST||Greater than 18 years and less than 40 years.|
|For Ex-Serviceman||Should not be below than 18 years and must not be greater than 45 years.|
- Account Officer: Those candidates have completed their Membership of the Institute of Cost and Works Accounts of India (ICWA) or Chartered Accountant (CA) then they are eligible to apply for Account Officer posts.
- Medical Officer: Candidates should hold the MBBS Degree from an authorized university to be eligible for MO posts.
The application fee is Rs. 500/– for general category and Rs. 250/- for Schedule Class (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST) Cat I categories and Rs. 50/- for Ex-servicemen, PwD categories aspirants.
- On the basis of Merit, List candidates will be appointed on the Medical Officer & Account Officer.
- Candidates will be appointed in the Karnataka State after getting selected.
- Salary package will be given to the Medical Officer Posts is Rs. 20895-49895/-.
- Those candidates will be hired on Account Officer they will get the salary Rs. 9540-27455/- per month.
Procedure to Apply for KPCL Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
Candidates can apply for this recruitment by sending the application form through online mode. You guys can apply easily with the use of following steps.
- Go to the Karnataka Power Corporation Limited official website.
- Then check out the latest released notifications and click on the KPCL Recruitment Notification 2016.
- Now look out the advertisement and grab the all required details.
- Now download the application form which you will have to be filled by yourself.
- Enclosed the scanned copies of the necessary documents with the form and submit the application fee.
- Click on the submit button and get the hard copy of the duly filled application form for later use.