KPSC Steno Typist Admit Card 2017 Download 526 Karnataka Hall Ticket at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Steno Admit Card 2016
- 1 KPSC Steno Admit Card 2016
- 2 KPSC Typist Hall Ticket 2016
- 3 www.kpsc.kar.nic.in Admit Card
- 4 KPSC Recruitment Essential Dates:
- 5 KPSC Steno Recruitment Admit Card 2017
- 6 Download KPSC Steno Typist Call Letter
- 7 Process to Download Karnataka PSC Typist Admit Card 2017
- 8 KPSC Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Candidates who are finding the Government Jobs in the Karnataka State then we have good news for them because they can collect the KPSC Typist Admit Card 2016 details. Candidates you need to focus on the below sections in which we discuss the every little bit information regarding the hall ticket. Interested candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC Typist Hall Ticket 2016
A KPSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2016 has been despatched by the KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) in which 526 total numbers of vacancies are available of Stenographer & Typist. Candidates who have applied successfully through online mode before 15th December 2016 they can Download Karnataka Steno Typist Hall Ticket from the official portal after the declaration.
www.kpsc.kar.nic.in Admit Card
|Name of the Organized||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Name of the Available Posts||Steno Typist Jobs|
|Total Number of Posts||526 Vacancies|
|Designation of the Employment||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Karnataka State|
|Application Mode||Online Mode Only|
|Selection Process||Written Test / Personal Interview|
|KPSC Official Website||www.kpsc.kar.nic.in|
KPSC Recruitment Essential Dates:
|Start date for Submission of Online Application From||16th November 2016|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application From||15th December 2016|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
KPSC Steno Recruitment Admit Card 2017
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is going to appoint the eligible and skilled candidates for the 526 Stenographer & Typist posts through KPSC Recruitment Exam 2017. The examination Karnataka Typist Call Letter 2017 will be released before 15 days of exam date. Candidates should ned to download the admit card because the entry will not be possible without call letter.
Download KPSC Steno Typist Call Letter
Candidates can Download Karnataka Steno Typist Admit Card 2017 by entering the name, roll number, registration number and date of birth. The candidates will get the details in admit card such as exam date/ exam location, posts name, total vacancies, applicants roll number, registration number, subjects name, etc. Aspirants must carry their admit card when go to attend the examination on the prescribed date.
- Candidates will be appointed on the Steno/ Typist posts on the basis of Written Examination/ Personal Interview performance.
- Those candidates will be qualified in the both rounds of selection they will be hired in Karnataka State.
The application changes details are mentioned below and you can submit the application fee through online.
|Schedule Class (SC)/ Schedule Tribe (ST)/ Category – 1/ PH candidates||Rs.25/-|
|General/ Category 2 (A), 2 (B), 3(A), 3 (B) candidates||Rs.300/-|
Process to Download Karnataka PSC Typist Admit Card 2017
- First of all, candidates will have to browse the Karnataka Public Service Commission official website.
- Then go to the latest notification zone and find out the KPSC Admit Card 2017.
- After that click on the appropriate link and open that on another web page.
- Enter the all asking details and click on the Download Karnataka PSC Typist Hall Ticket
- The admit card will generate on the computer screen.
- Take the hard copy of the hall ticket and keep it safely for further use.
Here we provide the KPSC Steno Typist Hall Ticket 2017 details. Aspirants who want to get the latest admit card, result and recruitment then bookmark our website. A team of professionals updates this site day by day according to the official advertisement. You can also share all details with your friends and colleagues on social networking sites.