Latest Update (30th November 2016): KPSC Recruitment Advertisement 2016-17 Apply online for 526 Karnataka Stenographer Typist vacancies at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Steno Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are finding the Government Jobs in the Karnataka State then we have good news for them because they can collect the KPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification details. Candidates you need to focus on the below sections in which we discuss the every little bit information regarding the jobs. Interested candidates can apply online at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC Typist Recruitment 2016
A KPSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2016 has been despatched by the KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) in which 526 total numbers of vacancies are available of Stenographer & Typist. This is a golden chance for those candidates who have completed their degree and waiting for the good chance. So guys you can apply for this recruitment by sending the application form through online mode before 15th December 2016.
|Name of the Organized||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Name of the Available Posts||Steno Typist Jobs|
|Total Number of Posts||526 Vacancies|
|Designation of the Employment||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Karnataka State|
|Application Mode||Online Mode Only|
|Selection Process||Written Test / Personal Interview|
KPSC Recruitment Essential Dates:
|Start date for Submission of Online Application From||16th November 2016|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application From||15th December 2016|
KPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is going to appoint the eligible and skilled candidates for the 526 Stenographer & Typist posts through KPSC Recruitment 2016. Candidates don’t miss this chance and must apply by submitting the application form through online process.
Candidates can download the KPSC Recruitment Application Form from official portal. The main reason to release the KPSC Vacancy 2016 is to select the eligible and deserving candidates for the vacant posts. Before applying this recruitment you need to take a look at the following details.
- Candidate age should be greater than 18 years and must be less than 40 years to be eligible for the KPSC Jobs 2016.
- The relaxation will be provided to the reserved and unreserved category candidates as per the Karnataka State Government Norms.
- Candidate should hold the Pre University Education (PUC)/ 3-year diploma from an authorized University/ Institution.
- Those candidates have possessed the Diploma in the relevant discipline they can also apply for the Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016.
- Candidates will be appointed on the Steno/ Typist posts on the basis of Written Examination/ Personal Interview performance.
- Those candidates will be qualified in the both rounds of selection they will be hired in Karnataka State.
The application changes details are mentioned below and you can submit the application fee through online.
|Schedule Class (SC)/ Schedule Tribe (ST)/ Category – 1/ PH candidates||Rs.25/-|
|General/ Category 2 (A), 2 (B), 3(A), 3 (B) candidates||Rs.300/-|
Steps to Apply Online for Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016
Candidates can apply for this recruitment through online mode with the use of below steps.
- Interested candidates should need to browse the Karnataka Public Service Commission official website.
- Check out the Karnataka Employment News zone and then search the advertisement.
- Now open the KPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 and take a look at the eligibility information.
- Click on apply online button and fill up the application form.
- Now upload photocopies of the mandatory documents and submit the application fee.
- Take the printout of the application form and press on the submit button.
Here we provide the KPSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2016 details. Aspirants who want to get the latest admit card, result and recruitment then bookmark our website. A team of professionals updates this site day by day according to the official advertisement. You can also share all details with your friends and colleagues on social networking sites.