Latest Updated (2nd December 2016); Karnataka Land Records Surveyor Recruitment Notification 2016 Apply 1067 Posts at www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
Karnataka Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are searching the government jobs in the Karnataka State then we have god news for them because we are going to describe the Karnataka Land Surveyor jobs 2016 details in the below sections. Candidates who are interested they can apply for this recruitment through official website i.e. www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in.
Upcoming Government Jobs 2016-2017.
Land Records Surveyor Recruitment
Survey Settlement and Land Records Department Geometry Tax System and Bhudakhalegala is inviting the Karnataka Land Records Surveyor Application form for the posts of Land Surveyor. This is a huge recruitment notification in which 1067 total numbers of posts are vacant. Candidates have a great chance of getting selected on the government employment and you can apply before 09th December 2016.
landrecords.karnataka.gov.in Recruitment 2016
|Name of the Organization||Survey Settlement and Land Records Department Geometry Tax System and Bhudakhalegala|
|Name of the Vacant Posts||Land Surveyor|
|Total number of Posts||1067 Vacancies|
|Salary Package||Rs.12500/- to Rs. 24000/- + Grade Pay|
|Job Location||Across Karnataka State|
|Category of the Job||Government Jobs|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Form|
|Online Application From Starting Date||07th November 2016|
|Online Application Form Closing Date||09th December 2016|
Karnataka Land Records Surveyor Notification 2016
Survey Settlement and Land Records Department has issued a Karnataka Land Records Surveyor Recruitment 2016 for fulfil the 1067 Land Surveyor positions. Those candidates want to get appointment on the vacant posts they will have to apply for this recruitment by sending the online application form before the closing dates.
- Candidate should have qualified the degree of BE/B.Tech / Diploma (Civil Engineering) from an authorized Institution/ University.
- Those candidates have completed their PUC/112th Standard in the relevant discipline with at least 60 % Marks they are also eligible to apply.
Candidate age must be greater than 18 years and the maximum age is mentioned below:-
|General Category Candidates||Maximum age 35 years|
|2A 2B, 3A, 3B Category Aspirants||Maximum age 38 years|
|Schedule Class (SC)/ Schedule Tribe (ST)/ Category-1||Maximum age 40 years|
- The applicants will be selected on their applied posts based on the Written Examination Performances.
- The written exam will be conducted by the Survey Settlement and Land Records Department Geometry Tax System and Bhudakhalegala.
- The selected candidates will get the pay scale of Rs.12500/- to Rs. 24000/- with admissible Grade Pays.
- The salary will be given to the candidates monthly wise and they will be appointed in Karnataka State.
Those candidates are going to apply they will have to pay some amount of money as an application fee. Candidates can get the application fee details in the following section.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|2A 2B, 3A, 3B|
General Category Candidates
|Schedule Class (SC)|
Schedule Tribe (ST)
Ex-Servicemen Category Aspirants
Steps to Apply for Karnataka Land Records Surveyor Recruitment 2016
Below we provide the steps to apply this recruitment. Candidates can use the following instruction and apply easily before the closing dates. Candidate must submit their application form before the last date i.e. 09 December 2016, After the last date application for will not be accepted. Must check out the below steps.
- First of all, candidates will have to open the conducting authority official website.
- Then check out the notification zone and find out the Land Records Karnataka Recruitment 2016.
- Open the advertisement on the next page and grab the all necessary details.
- Now download the application form and produce the all necessary details.
- After that upload the Xerox copies of the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Now get the hard copy of the duly filled application form and click on the submit button.