Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2017 Apply online for 14247 Driver Conductor Posts at www.msrtc.gov.in
Maharashtra SRTC Recruitment 2017
- 1 Maharashtra SRTC Recruitment 2017
- 2 MSRTC Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 3 www.msrtc.gov.in Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017 Details
- 4 MSTRC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Dates for MSRTC Driver Vacancy 2017:
- 6 Way to Apply for the MSRTC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017
- 7 Official website: www.msrtc.gov.in
Hello guys, are you eagerly waiting for the MSRTC Vacancy 2017? We have good news for all the Candidates who are willing to do a work in the MSRTC Department. Here, in this article, we are going to share all the relevant details regarding the MSRTC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017. All the applicants must read this complete article very attentively & then apply for the various vacant posts of MSRTC. All contenders can apply online at the main portal of the MSRTC Department i.e. www.msrtc.gov.in.
MSRTC Recruitment 2017 Notification
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation published an employment notification for recruiting skilled and talented applicants for the 14247 Driver, Assistant vacant post. A large number of candidates are seeking for the MSRTC Driver Recruitment 2017 from a long time. All the eligible job applicants can apply for MSRTC Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date that is 03rd February 2017 from the official website of MSRTC.
www.msrtc.gov.in Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017 Details
|Organization||Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation|
|Information About||MSRTC Recruitment 2017|
|Total No. of Vacancies Available||14247|
|Name of the Post|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2017|
MSTRC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Here, you can check all the details about the MSRTC Job Notification 2017 such as Academic Qualification, Application Form Fees, Selection Procedure etc.
- For Driver Posts: Applicants should have passed 7th standard to apply for Driver Conductor post in the MSRTC Department. The aspirants should also possess Heavy Motor Vehicle Licence, RTO Badge & 3 years of experience in driving.
- For Conductor Posts: Applicants should have completed 10th standard and also possess RTO Badge for the conductor posts.
- For Clerk-Typist Posts: Applicants should have passed 10th, MS-CIT, & typing of 30 words per minute in Marathi, & 40 words per minute in English, GCC typing.
- For Junior Assistant & Junior Supervisor Posts: Aspirants should have completed Graduation & possessing MS -CIT from a recognized institution/university can apply for this junior assistant & junior supervisor jobs in MSRTC department.
Age Limitation: Applicants age limitation should be in between 21-35 years for applying MSRTC Vacancy 2017.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules and regulation.
Application Form Fee: Refer to Official Notification.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the Applicants is based on the written examination, trade test & personal interview performance.
Dates for MSRTC Driver Vacancy 2017:
|Commencing Date of Online Application||12th January 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||03rd February 2017|
Way to Apply for the MSRTC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017
All the interested & talented contenders can apply for the MSRTC Vacancy 2017 for the 14247 various vacant posts in the MSRTC department. Claimants can apply for the recruitment at the official website which is given at the end of this article. For applying for the vacant posts you must need to follow the given steps which are given below in the article.
- Initially, participants visit the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation official website that is www.msrtc.gov.in.
- Then, click on the proper link of MSRTC Recruitment 2017 official advertisement & open the notification in next tab.
- All the applicants can read the Instructions properly from the official notification before apply for the various posts.
- Then, applicants can fill the application form with the correct and valid details like as name, Date of Birth, address etc.
- Attach all the scanned copy of the relevant credentials.
- Upload the latest photograph and the signature.
- Then, enter on the submit button and submit the application form with the valid details.
- Aspirants must take the printout copy of the application form and keep the form safely for future purpose.
All the eligible & skilled applicants can apply for the 14247 various posts in the MSRTC Department. All the candidates can read all the given details regarding the MSRTC Recruitment 2017 in the above description of the article. For the latest update, applicants can bookmark our website & stay connected with us.