MSRTC Hall Ticket 2017 Download 14247 Driver Conductor Clerk Assistant Call Letter at www.msrtc.gov.in
Maharashtra SRTC Driver Admit Card 2017
- 1 Maharashtra SRTC Driver Admit Card 2017
- 2 MSRTC Conductor Hall Ticket 2017
- 3 www.msrtc.gov.in Driver Conductor Admit Card
- 4 Download Maharashtra Assistant Admit Card
- 5 MSTRC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Dates for MSRTC Driver Vacancy 2017:
- 7 Process to Download MSRTC Driver Conductor Admit Card 2017
- 8 Official website: www.msrtc.gov.in
Hello guys, are you eagerly waiting for the MSRTC Recruitment ASdmit Card 2017? We have good news for all the Candidates who are willing to do a work in the MSRTC Department. Here, in this article, we are going to share all the relevant details regarding the MSRTC Driver Conductor Recruitment 2017. All the applicants must read this complete article very attentively & then apply for the various vacant posts of MSRTC. All contenders can download admit card at the main portal of the MSRTC Department i.e. www.msrtc.gov.in.
MSRTC Conductor Hall Ticket 2017
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation has published an employment notification for recruiting skilled and talented applicants for the 14247 Driver, Assistant vacant post. A large number of candidates has applied for the MSRTC Driver Recruitment 2017 from a long time and now the Maharashtra Driver Conductor Call Letter 2017 will be issued very soon. All the eligible applicants who have applied for MSRTC Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date that is 03rd February 2017 they can download admit card from the official website of MSRTC.
www.msrtc.gov.in Driver Conductor Admit Card
|Organization||Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation|
|Information About||MSRTC Recruitment Admit Card 2017|
|Total No. of Vacancies Available||14247 Vacancies|
|Name of the Post|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Examination Date||Available Soon|
Download Maharashtra Assistant Admit Card
Candidates can Download MSTRC Recruitment Exam Admit Card from the official web portal by entering the name, registration number, and date of birth. Candidates must carry their admit card on the day of examination because the entry will not be possible without having call letter. The exam date, timing, location, name, applicant name, registration number, roll number, photograph, signature, etc details will be available on the admit card.
MSTRC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Here, you can check all the details about the MSRTC Job Notification 2017 such as Academic Qualification, Application Form Fees, Selection Procedure etc.
- For Driver Posts: Applicants should have passed 7th standard to apply for Driver Conductor post in the MSRTC Department. The aspirants should also possess Heavy Motor Vehicle Licence, RTO Badge & 3 years of experience in driving.
- For Conductor Posts: Applicants should have completed 10th standard and also possess RTO Badge for the conductor posts.
- For Clerk-Typist Posts: Applicants should have passed 10th, MS-CIT, & typing of 30 words per minute in Marathi, & 40 words per minute in English, GCC typing.
- For Junior Assistant & Junior Supervisor Posts: Aspirants should have completed Graduation & possessing MS -CIT from a recognized institution/university can apply for this junior assistant & junior supervisor jobs in MSRTC department.
Age Limitation: Applicants age limitation should be in between 21-35 years for applying MSRTC Vacancy 2017.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules and regulation.
Application Form Fee: Refer to Official Notification.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the Applicants is based on the written examination, trade test & personal interview performance.
Dates for MSRTC Driver Vacancy 2017:
|Commencing Date of Online Application||12th January 2017|
|Closing Date of Online Application||03rd February 2017|
|MSRTC Exam Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
Process to Download MSRTC Driver Conductor Admit Card 2017
- Initially, participants visit the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation official website that is www.msrtc.gov.in.
- Then, click on the proper link of MSRTC Recruitment Admit Card 2017 official advertisement & open the notification in next tab.
- All the applicants can read the Instructions properly from the official notification before Download Maharashtra Conductor Driver Call Letter.
- Then, enter all the details like as name, Date of Birth, etc and click on the submit button.
- Take the hard copy of the admit card and keep it safely for further use.
All the eligible & skilled applicants can apply for the 14247 various posts in the MSRTC Department. All the candidates can read all the given details regarding the MSRTC Recruitment Admit Card 2017 in the above description of the article. For the latest update, applicants can bookmark our website & stay connected with us.