Latest Updated (19th October 2016); MGNREGA RECRUITMENT 2016 apply at www.mahaegs.maharastra.gov.in.
MGNREGA RECRUITMENT 2016
In the below article, we are going to sharing the MGNREGA Recruitment 2016 details. Candidates who have completed their education qualification and now searching the jobs then must read the below description which we have provided the each and every details about the job notification.
MGNREGA Recruitment 2016 Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act has invited applications from eligible Applicants for recruitment for various posts. This is the best opportunity for the Applicants who are looking for Government Jobs. Interested Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for this MGNREGA Recruitment. Applicants are advised to log on to the official website of the MGNREGA i.e. mahaegs.maharashtra.gov.in, and check the detailed notification and as well as application procedure.
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act has released a notification inviting candidates for 42 posts of Social Audit Expert, State Coordinator, and District Resource Person in MGNREGA on Contractual Basis. Interested Applicants who are Seeking for a career in MGNREGA, must read the eligibility criteria before applying for the position. Eligible Applicants can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other important documents before last date 1st October 2016.
MGNREGA Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of Organization: Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act
Name of the posts: State Coordinator & Other
Total No. of Vacancies: 42
Job Category: Government Jobs
How to Apply for MGNREGA Recruitment 2016
Eligible Applicants can apply for the post through the proper format application form which is available at official website mahaegs.maharashtra.gov.in. Fill the application form as per Guidelines are given in the official notification and enclose other important documents and submit to the official address.
Follow the given below steps to apply against this vacancies
- Those who are willing to apply required reaching official website of MNREGA i.e. www.maharashtra.gov.in
- Once you reach web portal of the organization, take your cursor towards Notice Board section of the home page and press on the link.
- On hitting, a new window will appear facing you.
- Within few seconds of entering on given link, Notification will open.
- Go through Mentioned details provided in it .
- After this, download application form which is in Notification itself.
- Take a print out of the form and mention the information in the correct manner.
- Attached required documents, certificates as well as current passport size photograph.
- Send it to the address before the closing date.
- Job hunters age should be above of 18 years and must be below of 35 years.
- Job Seekers from SC/ST, PWD, OBC and Women categories will get upper age limit relaxation as per organization norms
Academic Qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree, Post Graduation qualification or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University.Posts Wise Qualifications & Other eligibility criteria details mentioned in the official notification.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written Examination followed by an interview conducted by the organization Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA).
Post Name Salary Per Month
State Coordinator Rs. 50000/-
Social Audit Expert Rs. 25000/-
District Resource Person Rs. 20000/-
- No. Post Name No. Of Posts
- State Coordinator 01
- Social Audit Expert 03
- District Resource Person 38
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 1st October 2016.
Here in this article, we mentioned all the relevant details which are mentioned in the above article, so candidates must read this article and grab all the necessary information about the MNREGA Recruitment 2016.