Ministry of Finance Vacancy 2017 Apply Online for 24564 Inspector, Examiner Vacancies at www.minfin.nic.in
Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017
Here we are going to provide the Ministry of Finance Vacancy 2017 details. Candidates who are searching the government jobs on the internet then they come to the right place because we are going to describe the each and every details regarding the job notification. Candidates must read the full article and then apply online at www.minfin.nic.in.
Ministry of Finance Inspector Recruitment
A Ministry of Finance Recruitment Notification has been revealed by the Ministry of Finance for full fill the 24564 posts of Central Excise Inspector, Preventive Officer, and Examiner. This is a golden chance for those candidates who have completed their educational qualification and want to get appointed on reputed posts. Eligible candidates can apply online by sending the online application form before the last date.
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Ministry of Finance|
|Name of the Available Posts||Central Excise Inspector, Preventive Officer, and Examiner|
|Total Numbers of Posts||24564 Vacancies|
|Apply Procedure||Online Application Form|
|Employment Location||Over All India|
|Salary Package||Rs. 44900/- to 142400/- Per Matric|
Ministry of Finance Vacancy
|Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|Central Excise Inspector||19999 Posts|
|Preventive officer||2970 Posts|
Ministry of Finance Recruitment Notification
Ministry of Finance is going to recruit the eligible and talented candidate or the 24564 Ministry of Finance Inspector, Officer and Examiner Posts. Candidates who want to utilize this opportunity then must apply by submitting the application form through online process. Only eligible and skilled can apply for the Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017. You can get the eligibility condition details from the below sections.
Required Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should be qualified the Graduation Degree from an authorized University.
- Aspirants should also qualify the Computer Proficiency Test to be eligible for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017.
- Candidate age should be less than 30 years to be eligible for the recruitment.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the government rules and regulations.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)/ Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test (PST & PET) and Document Verification.
- All rounds of selection will be conducted by the Ministry of Finance authority persons.
Ministry of Finance Salary Package:
- The salary will be given to the candidates under Level 7 Pay Scale from Rs.44900/- to Rs.142400/- per month.
- This salary will be given to the selected applicants by the government.
Procedure to Apply Online for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017
- First of all, candidates will have to browse the Ministry of Finance official website.
- Then go to the Ministry of Finance Recruitment Notification zone and find out the latest advertisement.
- Open the notice on the next web page and grab the all necessary details.
- Now click on the Ministry of Finance Recruitment Apply Online button and fill up the application form.
- Enclosed the Xerox copies of the related documents and pay the application fee.
- Get the hard copy of the application form and click on the submit button.
Candidates can gain the Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017 details from the above sections. Candidates, who want to get more details regarding the latest recruitment notification, admit card, answer key and result then bookmark our website. A team of professionals updates this site regularly according to the official notification.