Latest Updated (29th September 2016); MOHFW CGHS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016, Apply Online for 372 Posts at www.mohfw.nic.in
MOHFW CGHS Recruitment 2016
The online application forms are invited from the skilled and suitable candidates by the Indian Ministry of Health and Family Welfare for fulfilling the 372 Staff Nurses posts. Candidates have a great chance of getting selected on the Staff Nurses Government Job through this notification. Candidates should apply for this recruitment by sending the application form.
This is good news for the job seekers because there are 372 total numbers of vacancies. The main purpose to organize this recruitment is to appoint those candidates who are suitable and deserving for the Staff Nurses Posts. The eligibility criteria in further details are given below.
MOHFW CGHS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016
- Conducting Authority Name: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (CGHS Division)
- Name of the Position: Staff Nurse (Grade-1)
- Total Number of vacant Posts: 372 Positions
- Apply Method: Online Application Form
- Location of Employment: Everywhere in India
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Official Site: www.mohfw.nic.in
Region Wise Available Vacancies:
- Guwahati 05 posts
- Mumbai 19 posts
- Shillong 02 posts
- Imphal 01 posts
- Ahmedabad 08 posts
- Allahabad 9 posts
- Chandigarh 01 posts
- Gangtok 01 posts
- Chennai 17 posts
- Nagpur 12 posts
- Jaipur 08 posts
- Bhopal 02 posts
- Aizwal 01 posts
- Shimla 01 posts
- Agartala 01 posts
- Itanagar 01 posts
- Bhubaneswar 02 posts
- Lucknow 10 posts
- Delhi 174 Post
- Bangalore 11 posts
- Kanpur 10 posts
- Meerut 06 posts
- Kolkata 19 posts
- Kohima 01 posts
- Trivandrum 03 posts
- Jabalpur 04 posts
- Ranchi 01 posts
- Hyderabad 17 posts
- Patna 07 posts
- Pune 10 posts
- Indore 01 posts
- Raipur 01 posts
- Gandhinagar 01 posts
- Puducherry 01 posts
- Panji 01 posts
MOHFW CGHS Recruitment Eligibility 2016
Indian Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MOHFW) is going to hire the eligible and talented candidates on the Staff Nurse Positions. Candidates who want to apply they should possess the eligibility criteria which are mentioned below.
Required Educational Qualifications:
- Aspirants should have completed their SSC/ HSC classes from a recognized school or institution.
- Candidate should hold the degree of B.Sc (Hons) or B.Sc. Nursing or Diploma from an authorized university/ institution.
- Those candidates are going to apply their age must be above than 18 years and should be below than 30 years.
- Candidates can check the official notification for knowing the upper age relaxation.
- Candidates will receive the salary of Rs.9300- 34800/- with a grade pay of Rs.4600/- after getting appointed.
- The salary applicants will receive by the Indian Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The selected applicants will be appointed for the job and will get a monthly salary of Rs.9300- 34800/- with a grade pay of Rs.4600/-.
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for Other Backward Class candidates.
- Submit the application fee before the end dates.
How to Apply for MOHFW CGHS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016
Candidates can apply for this recruitment with the help of following instructions:-
- Go to the Indian Ministry of Health and Family Welfare official portal.
- Then check out the MOHFW CGHS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016
- Enter the all asking information in the application form and upload the documents scanned copies.
- Pay the prescribed application fee and collect the hard copy of the complete form.
- Then press on the submit button, the form will be submitted.
Official Website: www.mohfw.nic.in