Latest Updated (17th November 2016); MPSC Recruitment Advertisement 2016-17 Apply for 181 Sales Tax Inspector Posts @ www.mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2016
Here we are going to provide the MPSC Recruitment 2016 information in which hundreds of vacancies are available. Candidates who are searching the government jobs in the state of Maharashtra then they have a great opportunity for getting the appointment. So job seekers must take a look on the below sections and must apply through online mode at www.mpsc.gov.in.
MPSC Recruitment 2016
MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission which has published MPSC Advertisement 2016 for the posts of Sales Tax Inspector. There are 181 total numbers of vacancies are available in which eligible and talented candidates will be appointed on the basis of numerous rounds. Candidates who are interested they can apply by sending the application form before 23rd November 2016.
mpsc.gov.in Vacancy 2016
|Name of the Organization||MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission)|
|Examination Name||MPSC Recruitment Exam|
|Name of the Vacant post||Sale Tax Inspector|
|Total number of Available Posts||181 Vacancies|
|Application Process||Online Mode Only|
|Job location||Maharashtra State|
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Job Dates:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application Form||03-11-2016|
|Closing Date to Submit Online Application Form||23-11-2016|
|Written examination Date||Update Soon|
Maharashtra PSC Advertisement 2016
MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) is going to recruit the eligible and talented candidates for the posts of Sales Tax Inspector. The main reason to conduct the Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2016 is fulfillling the 181 total number of vacancies in Maharashtra government organizations.
Those candidates have completed their educational qualification they must apply for this recruitment by submitting the online application form from 03 November 2016 to 23 November 2016. You can download the application form from official website of the commission.
- Candidate must have qualified the bachelor degree in the related field from an authorized university.
- For the other information, you can download the MPSC Advertisement 2016 from the main portal.
- Those candidates are going to apply for the MPSC Inspector Recruitment 2016 their age must be above than 18 years and should be below than 38 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the aspirants as per the rules and regulations of the Maharashtra State.
- The candidates will be hired on the Sales Tax Inspector posts on the basis of Written Exam & Interview.
- For getting appointment applicants will have to pass out all rounds of selection which will be conducted by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
- The selected candidates will receive the salary of Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800/- per month.
- The above-mentioned salary will receive by the applicants from Maharashtra Government.
How to Apply for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2016
Willing candidates can apply for this recruitment by sending the online application form before 23rd November 2016. Below we describe the applying procedure so you can use the below instructions to applying this recruitment.
- First of all, candidates will have to open the Maharashtra Public Service Commission main site.
- Then check out the MPSC Inspector Advertisement 2016 and take a look at the details.
- If you are eligible then download the application form to applying for MPSC Inspector Recruitment 2016.
- Now fill up the application form with the appropriate details and upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Take the printout of the completed filled application form for constant use.
- Check all details carefully and press on the submit button.
- The last date to submit the application form is 23-11-2016.
Here we provide the MPSC Recruitment 2016 Details. Candidates who want to get more details about the latest released admit card, recruitment, answer key, result then bookmark our website. A team of professionals updates this site day by day according to the official notifications.