Latest updated (25th October 2016): Check Nagaland TET Call Letter 2017 at www.scertnagaland.org
Nagaland TET Admit Card 2017
The State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT), Nagaland is going to release the Nagaland TET 2017 Hall Ticket for the Nagaland Teacher Eligibility Test on www.scertnagaland.org. Candidates who are going to take the exam for 2017 session they can collect the admit card details in the given below details.
The Nagaland Teacher Eligibility Test notice was circulated for the teacher posts. The exam Nagaland TET Call Letter will be announced by the State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT), Nagaland. Candidates can download the admit card from the recognized portal of the conducting authority.
Download Nagaland TET Hall Ticket 2017
|Conducting Authority Name||State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT), Nagaland|
|Examination Name||Nagaland Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Available Shortly|
www.scertnagaland.org Hall Ticket 2017
State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT), Nagaland is responsible for organizing the Nagaland Teacher Eligibility Test in Nagaland State. The examination will be conducted at numerous places and the exam center location will be available on the Nagaland TET Hall Ticket 2017. Candidates will be able to download the admit card through online on board recognized the site.
The Nagaland TET Admit Card is the key documents for appearing in the examination. The exam organizer will not give the permission to get enter in the exam hall those will not have the valid admit card. So candidates are suggested that must bring your admit card when you will go to attend the examination.
The admit card will provide the numerous details which are very important for the applicants such as exam name, conducting authority name, exam date & timing, exam center location., applicant name, applicant roll number, registration number, exam controller signature, etc. In case you found any computational and some spelling mistake in the 2017 Nagaland TET Hall Ticket then contact to the exam authority persons, otherwise, you will not be permissible for joining the examination.
Nagaland TET Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Only those candidates can attend the examination that has the eligibility criteria of the Nagaland Teacher Eligibility Test. The eligibility criteria of the examination are described below.
- Applicants should be qualified the 10th Class with at least 45 percentage marks and diploma also in the Elementary Education field from an authorized board/ institution.
- The applicant should be the Indian citizen and if they have completed their bachelor and master degree programs in the relevant field they can also apply for the Nagaland Teacher Eligibility Test.
- The reserved category candidates will have the 5 percentage relaxation in the cut-off marks.
Steps to Download the Nagaland TET Admit Card 2017
Candidates who are curious to download the admit card they can download it from the main site. Below we describe the hall ticket downloading procedure which will help you to download the admit card through online mode.
- Candidates who have applied they need to access the State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT), Nagaland official portal.
- Find out the Nagaland TET Call Letter 2017 Option on the homepage.
- Click on the appropriate link and open that on another web page.
- Now produce the all asking details and press on the download option.
- The admit card will generate on the computer screen.
- Download the admit card now and also collect the hard copy of it for exam use.
Note: Candidates need to check all details carefully after getting the printout of the admit card. Grab the all details and see the exam date, the Nagaland Teacher Eligibility Test is a state level exam which is taken by the hundreds of candidates every year. So you need to prepare you for the examination and best of luck for the future.