Latest Updated (28th September 2016); Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Apply at www.indiannavy.nic.in
Candidates can grab the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016 advertisement details in the below article. Candidates who are finding the government sector jobs in the Maharashtra State then you must review this article. We put the every detail about the jobs notice.For more details, Candidates must visit the official website i.e. www.indiannavy.nic.in
A vacancy notification has been declared by the Naval Dockyard Mumbai for the Apprenticeship Training Trade. The main purpose to organize this recruitment is to find out the suitable candidates for full fill the 315 number of vacancies. Eligible candidate can submit their application forms if they want to apply for this recruitment.
- Name of the Organization: Naval Dockyard Mumbai.
- Name of the Posts: Apprentice Post
- Total Number of Vacancies: 315
- Category of the Job: Government Employment
- Apply Method: Application Form
- Closing Date: 14-10-2016
- Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in.
One Year Training Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 10 Posts
- Painter: 10 Posts
- Tailor: 15 Posts
- Pattern Maker: 10 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 10 Posts
- Machinist: 15 Posts
- Fitter: 40 Posts
- Refrigerator & Air Conditioning Mechanic: 10 Posts
- Mason: 15 Posts
- Electroplater: 10 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Elec): 15 Posts
Two Year Training Positions
- Mechanic Radio & Radar: 15 Posts
- Power Electrician: 15 Posts
- Shipwright Steel: 15 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 10 Posts
- Plumber: 20 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel): 25 Posts
- Crane Operator: 10 Posts
- Rigger: 10 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 15 Posts
- Foundry Man: 05 Posts
- Shipwright Wood: 15 Posts
Naval Dockyard Mumbai is inviting the application form in prescribed format for the Apprentice Post. Only eligible candidates can apply by submitting the application form before 14-10-2016.
- Those candidates are going to apply they should born between 01-04-1996 to 31-03-2003 as per the official notification.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the applicants up to 05 years only for the SC/ ST category candidates.
- Candidates should be qualified the High School with at least 50% marks from a recognized institution.
- Candidates should also have completed ITI in the related Trade with minimum 65 percentages of marks from an authorized Institution.
The Naval Dockyard Mumbai authority persons will select the skilled and deserving candidates on the basis of following rounds:-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Candidates who have the eligibility criteria they can apply for the available posts. Candidates can easily apply with the help of below steps.
- Firstly, candidates will need to open the Naval Dockyard Mumbai authorized portal.
- Then go to the “Career” page and find out the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016
- Read the all given instructions from the job notification and download the application form.
- Enter the academic, personal details, experience details, information in the application form and affix the photograph.
- Submit the application form along with the prescribed fee to PO Box No. 10035 GPO, Mumbai -400001.
In the above article, candidates can take the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016 notification information. Candidates who want to get latest admit card, jobs, result information then you should bookmark our website. Our team of experts updates this site day by day according to the official advertisements. Candidates can also share these details with their friends and colleagues on social networking sites.