Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2017 Apply at www.indiannavy.nic.in for 290 Apprentice Posts
- 1 Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Vacancy 2016
- 2 Indian Navy Recruitment 2016
- 3 www.indiannavy.nic.in Naval Dockyard Jobs 2016 Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for the Indian Navy Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2016
- 5 Important Dates for the Naval Dockyard Vacancy 2016
- 6 Procedure to Apply for the Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Vacancy 2016
- 7 Official website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Are candidates you keenly waiting for the Naval Dockyard Jobs 2016? So, we have good news for all those candidates who are searching for the Naval Dockyard Recruitment here and there on the Internet. In this article, we provide all the relevant details about the recruitment which are given below. We advised all the applicants must read this article very attentively and grab all the details and follow the procedure to apply the Recruitment. For more details, candidates log on to the official website of Naval Dockyard i.e. www.indiannavy.nic.in
Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam has invited applications form from eligible applicants for recruitment for Apprentice vacant posts. All the willing candidates who are interested in applying for the Recruitment must do so for before the closing date of application form submission i.e. 12th December 2016 for offline application submission & the deadline for the online application form submission i.e. 5th December 2016.This is a good chance for the applicants who are seeking for Latest Government Jobs. Interested and talented applicants who meet all the eligibility criteria can apply for this Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2016. Aspirants are advised to log on to the official website of the Naval Dockyard i.e. www.indiannavy.nic.in, & check the detailed notification & as well as application procedure.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy, Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam|
|Information About||Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2016|
|No. of Posts||290 Vacant Posts|
Total No. of Posts: 290
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|IT & ESM||08|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||06|
|R & A/C Mechanic||18|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||18|
|Forger and Heat Treater||03|
|Sheet Metal Worker||26|
Academic Qualification: Contenders should have passed SSC/ Matric/ 10th class with min. of 50% (aggregate) & ITI (NCVT) in important trades with min. 65% (aggregate). For vacant posts, wise eligibility criteria information refer official notification.
Age Limitation: Age limitation of the applicants should be between 01st April 1996 to 01st April 2003 for General category applicant, 01-04-1991 to 01-04-2003 for SC/ ST category applicants. The relaxation in age is applicable according to the rules & regulations.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates for the Indian Navy trade Apprentice Vacancies 2017, will be based on the written examination after which the selected contenders will be selected for the personal interview round & then the final selection of the applicants will be made by the physical test & then by the document verification procedure.
|Closing date to apply online||5th December 2016|
|Closing date to submit the offline application form||12th December 2016|
|Date of the written examination||Available as soon as possible|
|Date of the Personal interview||Available as soon as possible|
All eligible candidates may apply for the Naval Dockyard recruitment from the official website. All the applicants must read the given steps below and apply for the vacant post.
- Firstly, log on to the official website of Naval Dockyard i.e. www.indiannavy.nic.in.
- Now, click on the appropriate link of the Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2016 from the home page.
- Then application form will be open and candidates must read all the important instruction which are given in the job notification before applying for the vacant post.
- Then applicants must fill all the relevant and correct details such as name, DOB etc which are required for applying for the post.
- Attach all the credentials with the application form and upload recent photograph and signature with the form.
- After that click on the submit tab button and submit the application form.
- Applicants must take the printout of the application form and keep it safely for future reference.
In this article, we provide all the details about the Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2016 in the above article. Candidates must read this article and follow the procedure to apply for the empty post in the department. For getting the latest update, candidates can bookmark our page and stay in touch with us.